This month, our charity committee at Give A Grad A Go took part in Shelter’s latest challenge ‘HomeRun’. This vi
- Lets connect
020 7100 8800
- Get Job Alert Emails
Give A Grad A Go are excited to announce our second webinar in our series of FREE online webinar events. We are hosting the webinar with our brilliant partners; the University of Edinburgh’s Women in Politics and IR society and the University of Durham’s Women in Business society.
The webinar will take place on Tuesday 10th November at 5pm. We do have limited spaces, so please secure your space by registering here:
This webinar will be focusing on Women in Business with some inspirational stories from female leaders, a look back at women in industry over time and general careers advice for students and graduates who are job hunting in the pandemic.
Our FREE interactive webinar will provide you with the opportunity to learn exclusive tips from our recruitment experts and hear the inspirational stories from our guest speaker Linsay Duncan and from previous graduates who have since excelled in their career. You will also have the opportunity to ask live questions and find out how to optimise your job search.
- A history of equality in the workplace, and how this has changed throughout the pandemic
- How to optimise your LinkedIn’ session from Founder of YourAllies, Linsay Duncan
- An introduction from our CEO, Cary Curtis and the opportunity to ask live questions to our recruitment experts
- CV Workshops
- Video Interview Tips
- Give A Grad A Go’s journey to fight for equality in the workplace, and how we make this possible
- Insight into different industries where women are the minority and what this means for female students and graduates.
- Exclusive opportunities offered to attendees of our webinar.
Founder, Marketing Director & Mentor
Business leader and founder of 8-year old award-winning marketing firm, Your Allies, Linsay has spent the last 20 years driving high performance marketing for corporates, SMEs and scale-ups with a B2B focus.
Recently, Linsay has been leading LinkedIn Coaching Sessions and will be sharing her expert tips and knowledge from her extensive experience driving high performance marketing for corporates, SME's and scale-ups.
Head of People Operations
With 6 years at Give A Grad A Go, Claire has the expert knowledge of everything recruitment. Joining the team as a recruiter, Claire has first-hand experience and is an expert in the world of recruiting from both the candidate and employer side.
Claire will be leading our Q & A session and will give you the opportunity to find out how to smash your job hunting process!