Morning Mindset Coaching Webinar - Increase Motivation & Performance
- Lets connect
020 7100 8800
- Get Job Alert Emails
Give A Grad A Go recently hosted yet another successful webinar, this time focusing on Women in Business. We heard some inspirational stories from female leaders, took look back at women in industry over time, and discussed general careers advice for students and graduates who are job hunting in the pandemic.
Whether you had the chance to tune in and want to discuss the webinar, or you missed out and want to hear from those who attended, join our Graduate and Students Network to discuss with peers!
If you did miss out on the webinar or you wanted to re-watch, you can do so here! Remember to check out our youtube channel afterwards and find more helpful webinars and videos!
In the webinar, we discussed exclusive tips from our recruitment experts and hear the inspirational stories from guest speakers Linsay Duncan, Amber Cella and from previous graduates who have since excelled in their career.
- A history of equality in the workplace, and how this has changed throughout the pandemic
- How to optimise your LinkedIn’ session from Founder of YourAllies, Linsay Duncan
- Career story from Amber Cella, Co-Founder of DataTonic
- An introduction from our CEO, Cary Curtis and the opportunity to ask live questions to our recruitment experts
- CV Workshops
- Video Interview Tips
- Give A Grad A Go’s journey to fight for equality in the workplace, and how we make this possible
- Exclusive opportunities offered to attendees of our webinar.
Founder, Marketing Director & Mentor
Business leader and founder of 8-year old award-winning marketing firm, Your Allies, Linsay has spent the last 20 years driving high performance marketing for corporates, SMEs and scale-ups with a B2B focus.
Recently, Linsay has been leading LinkedIn Coaching Sessions and will be sharing her expert tips and knowledge from her extensive experience driving high performance marketing for corporates, SME's and scale-ups.
Venture Co-Founder at DataTonic
Amber is an experienced, ambitious leader who has hired over 7 graduates in the past with Give A Grad A Go. Since then, Amber has c0-founded DataTonic where she has launched a new platform solution. She will be sharing her story of how she went from English Humanities Graduate to Co-Founder of a Data and AI Technology Platform. She will also be giving careers advice to all students, graduates and job-seekers.