This year Give A Grad A Go is proudly sponsoring Anthony Nolan, so they can continue recruiting more stem cell donors to help save
- Lets connect
020 7100 8800
- Get Job Alert Emails
Being vocal and supportive about mental ill health at work is something that can be sensitive and difficult to address as an employer.
To help tackle this, we have teamed up with mental fitness expert Charlotte Wiseman who will be offering a lunchtime interactive session for employers on how to combat mental ill health in the workplace.
Leading up to World Mental Health Day, our one-hour webinar session will take place at 12pm until 1pm on Tuesday 6th October 2020.
The webinar will cover:
- An Introduction with Charlotte Wiseman: Her own story
- Introduction to Mental Health and Fitness in the Workplace
- Interactive Sessions that focus on YOU and your company
- Discussing mental fitness in your team
- Live discussion with CEO Cary Curtis and Charlotte Wiseman
- Q&A Session
This is your opportunity to learn new tactics and skills to boost the mental welfare of your employees and improve your own mental fitness at work.
Working virtually is a challenging and changing time. We will address this in our webinar and offer positive solutions for yourself and your employees.
When we published our guide to mental physical and social wellbeing in the workplace, we found that an average of one in four people are suffering from ill mental health. Since then, due to the pandemic, there have been suggestions that over half a million more people in the UK might experience mental ill health.
These statistics show the effect of mental ill health on workplaces all over the world, which is why as an employer it is so important to be aware of how you can support the mental fitness of your staff and yourself.
Our free webinar will give you the opportunity to:
- Boost the mental fitness of your team
- Improve productivity and positivity in the office
- Understand ways to adapt to working from home
- Learn techniques on how to manage stress in the workplace
- Network and share your experiences with others
The enormity of COVID-19’s impact on mental ill health has motivated our session to fully address the challenges employers are facing today.
2020 has seen business, we have all watched many employers being forced to close their business, make redundancies, bring back staff after the furlough period and become overwhelmed with stress. Which is why Give A Grad A Go want to help manage this in the most positive way with our FREE webinar.