What are the best jobs for introverts? When you’re deciding which
- Let's talk
020 7100 8800
- Get Job Alert Emails
- CV Drop
Whilst at University, the Easter holidays can be a relief, taking a break to indulge in piles of chocolate and enjoying a much-needed stint of home-cooked meals.
Often though, this recess offers the chance to dig into some crucial revision with final exams just around the corner.
Not sure where to begin? We've put together a checklist to help keep you on a steady revision route - helping you overcome post-lunchtime slumps, right through to the morning of your exam.
Here's a printable version of the checklist for you to use on-the-go, one tick box at a time – Good Luck!
- Check if you can retrieve any from the library or online
- Time yourself to see how long it will take you
- What sort of questions are there e.g. short, essay or multiple choice
- Stimulate the brain with colourful images
- A more visual approach to your revision will keep facts or figures firmly in your mind
- Get your brightest highlighters at the ready!
- Go for a walk
- Meditation or yoga
- Have a bath
- Clear pencil case
- Pens - make sure they have ink in them!
- Calculator (if applicable) make sure it is clearly labelled with your name
- A clear bottle of water (without a label)