Looking for marketing graduate jobs in London? A leading London-based events business, co-founded by two entrepreneurs with a passion for conferences, are on the lookout for an Events & Marketing Assistant to join their growing team.
In this Events & Marketing Assistant graduate job, you will be joining a dynamic and sociable team who are well established as the market leaders in MarComms conferences. Organising a range of conferences in marketing, social media, food and drink, charity and much more, they focus on providing an excellent and personal service at all times. They’re looking to hire graduates immediately - so if you’re a graduate looking to kick-start a career in events and you enjoy research, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
In this Events & Marketing Assistant graduate job, you will be taking responsibility for the creation of events from the very beginning. This varied role will see you acting as the creative force of the conference and you will be in charge of shaping the agenda and speaker line-up. You will be taking on a large range of responsibilities, and will receive extensive training and development from day one – so if you love organising, researching, and creative writing, and you’re a commercial, positive, ambitious, high energy self-starter – then this is the place for you!
In this Events & Marketing Assistant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- In-depth telephone / desk research into target markets, hot topics, and key trends
- Writing sales-orientated agendas
- Writing copy for marketing campaigns
- Creating databases
- Influencing and recruiting speakers on the telephone and face-to-face
- Liaising and organising the speakers on the actual day of the conference
Please note: This role is not for party planning or event organisation, but the research and product development side!
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.1 from a top university
- A professional, calm, courteous and friendly manner
- A commercial mind and determination to succeed
- An excellent eye for detail, experience in proof reading is an advantage
- A pro-active, positive and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Maturity and versatility
- Problem solving, self-motivation and initiative
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of between 20,000 - 22,000 with an additional discretionary annual bonus
- Internal and external training that will help you to develop your career
- A fun, team-based working environment, with regular team nights out
Looking for events graduate jobs in London and want to work for a leading conference company? If you have strong research skills, love organising and creative writing, apply for this Events & Marketing Assistant job in London today.