In this Web Developer job, you will be joining a rapidly growing business, whose innovative platform allows people to trade unwanted tickets for events and gigs. With mobile apps on all three platforms, they are the largest fan-to-fan ticket trading platform, listing thousands of tickets every month for gigs, festivals, comedy, sports and theatre. As they continue to grow rapidly, they are now looking to take on a talented Web Developer with 2+ years’ experience, who is looking to develop and refine their skill set.
In this Web Developer job, your responsibilities will include:
- Helping to develop and manage the platform by working across the front and back-end
- Helping the team to define and implement new tasks as they come in
- Logging your progress and reporting to your colleagues
- Working across a variety of platforms, including websites and mobile applications
- Developing your skill set – furthering your knowledge of programmes including JavaStack, Cassandra and Postgres
- Working on upcoming projects such as a redesign on the website discovery user journey and a rewrite of mobile apps
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.1 or above in Computer Science
- Experience working with Angular JS and Angular 6 ideally
- Knowledge of web services
- An interest in and / or experience working on mobile platforms
- An eagerness to work in an Agile work environment to manage workflow
- An excellent verbal communicator
What else is on offer?
- A fantastic starting salary of between 40,000 - 45,000
- Opportunity for real progression within a thriving company
- The chance to work directly with high-level developers to enhance your skillset
- Fantastic offices in Central London
- A fun, young and dynamic environment