If you’re searching for media graduate schemes in London, this opportunity to work for the 4th biggest marketing group in the world could be ideal for you. With a huge portfolio of clients that includes Burberry, Mastercard, Microsoft and American Express, this media investment company are one of the best-known in the industry – so for your chance to join them, apply to this Media Graduate Scheme in London today.
On this Media Graduate Scheme, you will be joining the media investment arm of one of the biggest and best-known marketing networks in the world. They deliver exceptional digital, creative and media services, specialising in investment, media partnerships, programmatic buying and content. With a burgeoning book of global clients, plus a team of 1500+ dedicated employees, this impressive business are continuing to make waves in the world of media – so if you want to kick-start your career on this unique graduate scheme, apply today.
On this Media Graduate Scheme, you will be gaining the knowledge and skills to build a career in the media industry. This rotational scheme, commencing 7th January 2019, will involve you providing support to different teams and subject matter experts, as well as gaining exposure to areas such as media investment, product innovation, client leadership and client data strategy. Working with the network’s 25 largest global clients, you will even have the opportunity to pick rotations in the areas which are most suited to your natural skills and career aspirations.
Please note: You must be able to attend one assessment day on the week beginning 29th October 2018. You will also need to be available to start on 7th January 2019.
On this Media Graduate Scheme, your responsibilities will include:
- Exploring a variety of areas such as media investment, product innovation and client data strategy
- Supporting different teams across their campaign’s projects
- Using your analytical skills to report on a variety of campaigns across the media industry using Excel
- Pitching and presenting to both global and local clients
- Researching cultural sensitivities whilst working across global clients
- Working closely with others on the Graduate Scheme
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.1 or equivalent within any subject from a top university
- An open-minded character with the ability to learn a variety of skills
- An ambitious nature with a drive to succeed
- Someone who enjoys diversity and can juggle a variety of projects at one time
- Someone who holds both analytical and people skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Numerical ability would also be a big plus
What else is on offer?
- A competitive starting salary of 25,000
- A generous 25 days holiday per year
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme and health and wellbeing support
- The chance to develop a wide variety of skills
- 2 charities days per year – allowing you to contribute to a charity of your choice!
Looking for media graduate schemes in London, and want to work for one of the biggest and best-known media groups on the planet? Look no further – apply for this Media Graduate Scheme in London now!