An award-winning TravelTech software business is looking for a bright and ambitious Spanish Speaking Client Services Associate to join their fast-growing team. If you’re interested in client services graduate jobs in London, are fluent in Spanish, and want to join a game changing book app that is making waves in the world of travel and tourism, apply for this Client Services role in London today!
In this Spanish Speaking Client Services Associate graduate job, you will be joining an innovative software business that is revolutionising the way that online travel bookings are made. Based in London, the company have created a game-changing booking app which offers independent accommodation providers a sophisticated technology and serviced solution, consequently taking the hassle out of online bookings for hosts and hoteliers. With several prestigious awards and an ever-expanding portfolio of clients already under their belt, the business is growing at a remarkable rate – with offices already in multiple cities around the world.
In this Spanish Speaking Client Services Associate graduate job, you will be putting your Spanish language skills to the test, joining the dynamic and hard-working client services team at the company’s London headquarters. You will be the first point of contact for clients - answering queries, finding solutions to problems, building rapport and sustaining great relationships. You’ll need to be fluent in both Spanish and English, as you’ll be communicating with clients in both languages and providing exceptional support.
Note: As the travel industry isn’t your average 9-5, you’ll need to be happy working in shifts - these will never be longer than 8-hour shifts!
In this Spanish Speaking Client Services Associate graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Using your Spanish language skills to communicate with a variety of clients and provide clear advice to non-technical users
- Training customers and helping them with any issues
- Visiting customer accommodation and providing on-site training
- Working closely with senior members of the client team, and providing ad hoc support as and when required
- Providing multi-channel support and advice using phone, live chat or web portal methods
- Identifying and reporting on issue trends, and making improvement suggestions to the management team
So, what are we looking for?
- Native level spoken Spanish and English
- A 2.1 from a top university – a degree in either IT or Travel and Tourism would be a bonus!
- A willingness to work shift hours – never later than 10pm
- Fantastic spoken and written English
- The ability to make complex concepts digestible
- Ambition in abundance, with an eagerness to continually self-improve and learn
What else is on offer?
- A competitive starting salary of between 23,000 - 25,000
- Beautiful airy offices in Kings Cross, including pool tables
- The chance to utilise your Spanish language skills at a fast-growing global business
- Brilliant opportunities for progression
Looking for client services graduate jobs in London and want to join a fast-growing app that is making waves in the travel industry? If you’re an outgoing graduate with Spanish skills under your belt, apply for this Client Services Associate graduate job in London today!