Looking for sales graduate jobs in London and want to earn up to 45k a year at an innovative retail tech startup?
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be joining an established and highly profitable retail tech startup, that has grown completely organically since their conception in 2014. Their SaaS software is used by a number of retail clients, across 30 different counties, and in 18 languages. With huge clients such as Hugo Boss, M&S, BP and Specsavers on their books, their cloud based product helps to streamline store communications, task management, store reviews and photo uploads – simplifying processes to save time and increase store performance.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be joining the newly formed sales team, with the aim of growing the companies client base through prospecting and lead generation. You will be at the forefront of commercial efforts, supporting the Managing Director with the sales cycle, where your hard-work, grit and hustle will have a direct impact on revenue. You will need to be determined, motivated and resilient, as you will be have responsibility of ownership of all lead generation activities, researching, contacting and engaging with prospective clients. You will be expected to take charge of your own lead generation campaigns, in order to introduce the innovative solutions that adds tangible value to clients.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a consultative and personal approach to target and engage senior managers in large retailers, starting the journey to transform their retail operations
- Bringing on new business and signing up new clients to their platform
- Carrying out research into relevant markets and building up your own list of outbound relevant leads
- Managing the lead pipeline/lead generation to ensure consistent prospective leads
- Using LinkedIn and other online sources to identify prospects, develop opportunities and leads.
- Developing your pitch structure – being able to uncover prospective clients needs and introduce an innovative solution that adds tangible value
- Booking in product demonstrations for the Sales & Marketing Executive and Managing Director
So what are we looking for?
- A highly driven graduate, ideally with a minimum degree result of a 2.1 from a top 20 university
- Minimum 6 months’ experience in Business Development, Recruitment or a Sales-based role
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for Retail or SaaS platforms
- Growth mindset; not afraid to try new approaches, turning mistakes or failures into a learning opportunity
- A self-motivated person who thrives in a startup environment and actively seeks additional responsibility and autonomy
- Someone who is highly target-driven and possesses a results-orientated work ethic
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of 25,000 - 30,000 (OTE 40k - 45k)
- Share options after 6 months
- The opportunity to join an innovative startup and make a real impact on their continued growth
- Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation with rapid career progression
- 25 days of holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- great coffee & free fruit
- training allowance, regular networking and learning events.
- Regular team outings and socials
Looking for sales graduate jobs in London, and interested in joining a fast-growing retail tech platform? If you’re ambitious and proactive, with a flair for sales, apply for this Business Development Executive graduate job in London today!
Discover more Sales Graduate Jobs