Looking for business analyst jobs in London and interested in joining the Give A Grad A Go team?
In this Operations & Business Analyst job, you will be joining the dynamic, tight-knit team here at Give A Grad A Go. The team work across many different sectors – including IT & Tech, Marketing & Advertising, Banking & Finance and FinTech - on roles ranging from entry-level graduate schemes through to 2nd and 3rd level career opportunities. Having now helped nearly 3,000 graduates find their ideal jobs at companies including Verizon, PepsiCo and Mitsubishi, we are now looking for a new Operations & Business Analyst to add to our team.
In this Operations & Business Analyst job, you will be sitting within the operations team, working at the heart of the business and with every team member. We are growing quickly, with the aim to be over 40 people by the end of the year, and are looking for someone to take ownership of business analytics and operations to help us do so. You will be managing financial operations, making fantastic use of the wealth of data we collect in order to contribute to business growth, and constantly striving to improve current processes. We are looking for an analytical, energetic and organised all-rounder who can handle a varied workload and keep everyone on their toes.
In this Operations & Business Analyst job, your responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the Managing Director, Sales Manager & Head of People Operations to assess the effectiveness of business and technology processes, making recommendations for improvement and optimisation
- Working with the leadership team to ensure clear business KPIs are set, monitored and communicated through reports with all staff members
- Working alongside the leadership team to support in business analytics across sales & marketing teams
- Running reports and analysing data via CRM systems – Bullhorn & Canvas
- Managing affordability calculators
- Working alongside the Managing Director to plan new growth avenues & areas for new revenue streams
- Attending board meetings and creating presentations for meetings, complete with financial analytics and ideas for strategic growth plans
Operations & Finance
- Managing relationships with suppliers (IT provider, website hosting and CRM)
- GDPR maintenance – training, updates, sheet management & new supplier management
- Raising, processing and managing internal and external invoices, ensuring all payments are received promptly
- Liaising with 3rd parties to run payroll and action payments monthly for all internal staff & contractors
- Liaising with the 3rd parties to process invoices for clients and liaising with internal teams to ensure these are distributed at the correctly and in a timely manner
- Processing payroll to our accountants
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- Strong analytical skills – you must be very competent with Excel (v-lookups and pivot tables) and love working with data
- Maths at A-Level would be a bonus
- Experience within invoices and payroll
- Knowledge / experience of using a CRM system (Bullhorn would be very advantageous)
- The ability to work both independently alongside leadership teams and 3rd parties
- The ability to construct and deliver effective presentations both internally and to external partners
- The desire to drive solution-related discussions with internal and external stakeholders
- A naturally creative flair and the confidence to bring these to the table
- Well organised, reliable & great time management skills
- A collaborative, team player that’s not afraid of taking on a new challenge
We see this role developing as the business grows into our Head of Operations. It is a great opportunity for someone to take ownership of business analysis and operations within a growing company. As we grow these responsibilities will develop over time and we are looking for someone who is flexible and can adapt to changes & periods of high growth.
Benefits of the job
- A competitive starting salary of 25,000
- A healthy team is a happy team – you’ll get access to our private medical insurance scheme after 6 months, and we have lots of fresh fruit delivered to the office each week
- We finish early on most Fridays – which makes your weekend feel that bit longer
- Plenty of team nights out
- You won’t have to stash your holidays here – we close between Christmas and New Year, and those days don't come out of your holiday allowance
- We offer flexible working hours
- We take your personal and professional development seriously – thanks to monthly and quarterly reviews we help you to put together your own plan for how you would like to progress
Looking for operations jobs in London and want to take the next step in your career? If you’re an analytical graduate who wants to be part of company growth, apply for this Operations & Business Analyst job in London today.
Discover more Digital Graduate Jobs