Looking for graduate marketing jobs in Wales? Apply to this Marketing Executive role in Swansea today!
In this graduate Marketing Executive job in Swansea, you will be joining an innovative and exciting FMCG retail company who have created a revolutionary product: the world’s lightest, most flexible and secure bike lock which is sold online in 57 countries worldwide, and has attracted multiple awards and accolades. They are currently embarking on an exciting scale-up, and have ambitious plans to launch new products into multiple global markets. This product is the result of years of research, development, engineering and testing by world-class minds. They are now looking to grow the team with a marketing executive to support creative branding ideas and strategy during this time of growth.
In this Marketing Coordinator job in Swansea, you’ll work in the vibrant and dynamic marketing environment of this innovative FMCG company. Their product has been innovated for the cycling/motorcycling industry which is experiencing unprecedented growth, meaning this marketing role is imperative in their creative branding strategy which will contribute to global market growth. You will be responsible for implementing, improving and maintaining marketing activity to achieve business goals. Working closely with the Head of Marketing on all marketing campaign initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency, a positive customer experience and ongoing brand growth. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness, monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices, creative writing, marketing outputs within brand guidelines, look and feel and style. You will manage output and liaise with third parties across all channels in line with the Marketing plan and calendar, whilst acting as a brand guardian.
In this graduate Marketing & Content Executive job in Swansea, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering content strategy in line with short-term and long-term marketing goals
- Create, edit, publish and monitor content assets in line with the marketing plan
- Create / edit any brand literature as required (on and offline)
- Write copy to support all content outputs, within tone of voice guidelines
- Collaborate with marketing & sales to develop retail support content
- Optimise content according to SEO
- Support with reviewing and reporting on the PPC plan
- Analyse traffic and users engagement metrics and report
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
- Monitor and track the content calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with TMs, IP and law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Manage affiliates and influencers
- Seek out and explore partnership and collaboration opportunities
- Management and upkeep of all social channels, replying and commenting
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Proven experience as a marketing exec or similar role
- Experience with Facebook ads, Google ads and Analytics
- Basic knowledge of CMS systems
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Strong understanding of social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Creatively focused
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- IT literacy, skills in Excel and the ability to handle electronic data
- You need to have a valid work permit to apply for this opportunity
- An interest in the cycling and sports industry would be advantageous
- Hands on experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator would be a bonus
Benefits of the Job
- A fantastic salary of £24,000 - £30,000 depending on marketing experience
- The chance to make a real impact in a collaborative small-team environment
- The opportunity to take on large responsibility and work autonomously
- Great career progression available
- Flexible working opportunities, office in Swansea
- Working for an exciting and growing FMCG retail brand with a revolutionary, industry breaking product
- Hands-on training and mentoring
Discover more Marketing graduate jobs in Swansea and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.