Looking for a career in Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment jobs, or Junior Sales roles in London? Interested in a graduate opportunity that offers excellent advancement prospects? Want to join an award-winning recruitment agency working with the likes of Google and Verizon? You’re in luck! The Give A Grad A Go team is hiring and we’re now looking for driven and ambitious Graduate Consultants to join and help manage our Technology accounts!
Company profile - Recruitment Agency
In this Graduate Recruitment Consultant job in London, you will be joining a market-leading graduate recruitment and early-career talent community. This agencies mission is two-fold: to help graduates secure their ideal graduate role, whilst helping their clients’ businesses grow by matching them to high-quality and well-suited candidates.
We work with a range of exciting companies, from large multinationals such as Google and Verizon, right through to some of the UK’s fastest-growing startups on the cusp of huge success! Having helped over 4000 graduates find their ideal graduate job, we now want to continue our success by growing our UK and Australia-based teams. If you want to be a part of our growth and be involved with many aspects of our sales operations, apply today!
Key responsibilities - Tech Recruitment
In this Tech Recruitment job in London, you will be responsible for:
- Contacting all new applicants on the system via phone, video, and e-mail
- Having in-depth discussions with candidates to understand their career aspirations, as well as discussing their suitability for roles and sectors
- Ensuring all candidates receive responses to their application, delivering clear and constructive feedback
- Building your commercial knowledge of sectors and roles within the world of early careers
- Providing detailed shortlists of candidates when new client briefs come in
- Ensuring all administration is up to date on a daily basis – our top revenue generators are both great communicators and exceptionally organised
- Becoming an expert in your field and keeping tabs on industry hiring trends and news
- Attending client briefing calls (and meetings when possible) to understand the nature of the roles you are working on and strengthen business ties
- Identifying and researching new business prospects and working in conjunction with the Business Development team to further expand our network.
Job requirements - Tech Recruitment
- A great work ethic twinned with a strong commercial track record of success
- Evidence of having worked in a busy client-centric environment — we are ideally looking for someone who has prior experience within sales and has evidence hitting and exceeding targets
- Commercial maturity - this role is heavily consultative. Initially, you will work with candidates, but you will then quickly gain exposure to consulting with key clients within the business.
- Top organisation skills - you will be supporting a team of busy Consultants who will brief you on up to 12 roles at any one time
- A positive mindset and self-motivation – you’ll need to be competitive and money motivated, whilst being able to bounce back and adapt to rejections
- Excellent time management and a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills - the ability to adapt and cope well with unexpected problems, to work through issues and around any objection
- High level of empathy - showing empathy creates great relationships - showing you understand their unique challenges and perspectives
Benefits of the job - Tech Recruitment
- A great basic salary of £24,000 and the opportunity to earn commission on top
- We take your personal and professional development seriously — thanks to monthly and quarterly reviews we help you to put together your own plan for how you would like your career to progress within the business
- Extensive training with internal teams and external industry-leading experts
- Early finishes most Fridays — making your weekend feel that bit longer!
- We close between Christmas and New Year, and those days won’t come out of your holiday allowance
- Team culture is an important part of the business success which is why we have a Social Committee who focus on organising team-based events to keep everyone’s spirits high!
- Flexible working environment
- Access to our private medical insurance scheme after probation pass
On the hunt for Recruitment Consultant roles, Graduate Tech Recruitment jobs, or Sales roles in London? Want to quickly climb the ranks and gain a variety of hands-on experience across sales operations? If you’re a driven, personable graduate with previous sales or client relations experience, apply to this Tech Recruitment Consultant job in London today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.