Looking for graduate Portfolio Analyst jobs and Administration Analyst jobs in Oxford? An exciting opportunity has become available at an SME specialising in carbon offsetting! They are looking for a Portfolio Analyst to join their Oxford-based offices - apply today!
In this Portfolio Analyst job in Oxford, you will be joining award-winning for good, for profit SME who specialise in carbon offsetting and with their partners have cut over 43 million tonnes of CO2, and improved 41 million lives around the world. Working with major public and private sector clients to fund sustainable development projects that reduce carbon emissions at scale. Moreover, they are currently raked as the top B Corp in the UK – B Corp is a global movement of more than 2,500 purpose-driven companies that are using business as a force for good.
In this Graduate Analyst job, you will support the Portfolio Managers in all their functions, with a particular focus on managing all elements of sales fulfilment, improving processes for control and efficiency, providing analytical and administrative assistance and collating and generating project information. Bespoke portfolios, including different volumes of carbon credits from such projects are generated by the Portfolio Manager and team work to generate different volumes of carbon credits through projects, the team will contract and fulfil sales, managing the movement of the carbon credits. To be successful in this role you will need to be self-motivated, organised, and highly personable, as you will be expected to undertake a range of duties both autonomously and as part of a wider team.
In this graduate administration job, your responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinate the fulfillment of project buy-side transactions and wholesale sell-side transactions.
- Develop to manage end-to-end onboarding counterparties, running KYC (Know Your Customer) checks, contracting and managing trade documentation, carbon credit registry management, and delivery/retirement of credits
- Provide administrative and analytical support to the Portfolio Manager for the production of carbon or other portfolio proposals to meet client needs and deadlines, including running project discovery exercises, updating information and proposal trackers, developing offer sheets, writing project factsheets, following market trends
- Assist with monitoring and tracking of existing client’s portfolios and management of project inventory and provision of information to the team and to the wider business
- Provide the team with market pricing and trends reporting manipulating data into a digestible format
- Assist with the running project and counterparty due diligence checks
- Manage and keep up to date the flow of all project information required by the wider teams
- A passionate and informed understanding of carbon emissions and a keen interest in climate reduction
- A 2:1 from university in a scientific, environmental or numerate subject
- At least one year’s experience working in an analytical or support capacity
- A demonstrated passion for socially responsibility, carbon emissions, and environmental sustainability
- Must have at least a basic understanding of the voluntary carbon market
- Someone who is self-motivated and able to lead discussions
- An innate sense of accountability
- Willingness to be mentored, they are looking for growth mentality
- Excellent writing skills and close attention to detail
- Strong analytical capabilities
Benefits of the job
- A highly competitive starting salary of £20,000 - £25,000
- An invaluable opportunity to work within sustainable and socially business
- Flexible and remote working until March 2021 – then office based on Oxford
- Ranked Number one in the UK for B Corp, with professional development qualification, often provided by the business to help with staff development - B Corp is a global movement of more than 2,500 purpose-driven companies that are using business as a force for good.
Looking for graduate Portfolio Analyst jobs in Oxford and want to work for a business making a positive impact towards climate change? If you're a numerate graduate with previous analyst or support experience, apply to this Portfolio Analyst job in Oxford today!
Discover more graduate IT and Data roles in London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Key Account Manager