Looking for Project Manager jobs and Digital Account Manager jobs in Buckinghamshire? Want to join a leading brand experience agency? Apply to this new Digital Project Manager job in Bourne End, Buckinghamshire today!
In this Project Manager job in Buckinghamshire, you will be joining a disruptive brand experience agency that has been running for 35 years and specialises in strategy, design, exhibits, environments, live events and marketing campaigns. This extensive experience has resulted in partnerships with some of the world’s leading and most exciting brands. They are now looking for a Graduate Project Manager to manage the process of bringing client briefs to life.
In this Operations Project Manager graduate job, you will be managing client work from start to finish, ensuring projects run smoothly and seamlessly within timescales and budget. Working with the in-house team of web developers, creative technologists and digital creatives, you will be leading the delivery of digital and hybrid projects for some of the world’s largest organisations. This is the perfect opportunity for a graduate with some previous project management and digital experience to take the next step in their career at a top creative agency.
In this Project Coordinator role in Buckinghamshire, your responsibilities will include:
- Building upon existing processes to ensure the efficiency of client projects
- Producing detailed plans to ensure that the client and project team understand the goals and deadlines associated with each project
- Identifying resource requirements and expectations, tracking actual project spend versus planned spend and continuously updating the projection
- Managing video projects, virtual events, creative technology/experiential projects as well as software development and web development projects
- Liaising with the client and working with internal teams and suppliers to ensure that their progress with tasks is on schedule
- Managing day to day communication of matters regarding schedule, budget, change and risk with key stakeholders and making recommendations accordingly
- Communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders at all levels
- Archiving completed projects, ensuring all steps have been completed
- A 2.1 degree from a good university
- A background in digital
- Experience working on web or software development projects
- Skilled in the use of Excel and project management tools
- Exceptional communication and client management skill
- Calm, approachable and personable under pressure and when working to tight deadlines
- An impeccable eye for detail!
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude towards work
Benefits of Job
- A great starting salary of between £25,000-£35,000 DOE
- Remote working supported and good work-life balance
- The chance to join a dynamic and sociable team
- The chance to travel internationally
- Plenty of opportunities for progression
If you're a driven graduate looking for Project Manager opportunities and Project Consultant graduate jobs, apply to this exciting Digital Project Manager role in Bourne End, Buckinghamshire today!
Keen to work in Project Management? Take a look at our other Project Manager jobs in London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.