Looking for Senior Frontend Developer opportunities and for a role that will champion flexibility and innovation? Look no further, apply for this Senior React Developer role today!
In this Senior React Developer role, you will be joining a MedTech startup up at the forefront of using genetic and biomarker data to improve on natural health! Our client are passionate about improving the public’s approach to health and well being, offering various screening and generic services build on substantial data collection and analysis. Having developed various products and initiatives for nutrition and mental well being, they are looking for a senior developer, well versed in React, to lead on their frontend!
In this graduate Developer job, you will work closely with the CTO & wider data science team. The mission is to bring health and lifestyle data together to tell people how their bodies are performing, and let them improve that performance. This role will allow you to OWN the frontend – design, build, deploy, you name it! Leading from the front, your work on the frontend will help build on the high performance team and application already in place, taking it to the next level!
In this Senior Developer role in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the wider team to insure smooth production and implementation.
- Identifying, prioritising and executing tasks in the software development life cycle
- Producing clean and efficient code
- You will be a coder first and foremost, working with the wider team to set the standards, using modern technologies and frameworks to great effect!
- Evidence of shipping and maintaining React applications in production
- Experience spearheading projects and developing products from scratch, often by taking a lead role in the process
- Strong analytical skills, good attention to detail and strong problem-solving abilities
- A confident and outgoing approach
- Being good with people – working alongside them and understanding how they interact with technology
Benefits of the job
- A competitive salary bracket from £45,000 - £60,000
- Complete autonomy in your work! Currently the team are all remote in the UK, no immediate plans to return to an office, but you would not have to join them there
- Play a pivotal role in developing a health focused product that is aimed at improving the general public’s health, mentally and physically
- Generous share options, to be discussed during interview process
- Be a part of a team of industry experts, rubbing shoulders with the best in the business when it comes to generic modelling and expert health coaching!
Looking for Developer Graduate Jobs in London, and want to work for an exciting MedTech startup? If you have previous frontend development experience and an outgoing approach, apply for this Senior React Developer job in London today.
Discover more IT and Software Graduate Jobs in London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Key Account Manager