Looking for Business Analyst or Operations Analyst jobs in London? This burgeoning tech start-up have now opened up an experienced Business Analyst position to join their team in the heart of London!
In this Senior Operations Analyst job in London, you will be joining a web and mobile agency that work with high-profile companies and start-ups to offer complete development services. They pride themselves on their entrepreneurial spirit and strive towards implementing smart digital solutions for their clients.
In this Senior Operations job in London, you will be both analytical and client-facing. In terms of analysis, you will be liaising with internal accountants to manage company financials and internally analysing operations to look at improving processes and efficiency for the company. At least a quarter of the role will be consultative, dealing with clients to deliver projects and support with agile coaching.
Your tasks in this Senior Operations Analyst opportunity in London will involve:
- The operations of a £5m turnover company, collaborating with our start-up ecosystem of £34m
- Finance: checking the numbers add up, invoicing, producing financial KPIs
- Operations: spotting inefficiencies & improving processes
- Agile Coaching: coaching developers and clients to deliver valuable digital projects
- At least an upper second-class honour from a top university, ideally in a STEM subject
- 1-2 years experience within finance jobs, start-ups, analysis jobs or financial analyst job roles
- Mathematics A-level.
- A genuine passion for technology, with clear evidence of attempting to venture into this field
- Previous client-facing experience would be ideal
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to keep many plates spinning at once
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ambition to work within an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit - have you started anything whilst at uni?
Benefits of the job
- An excellent starting basic salary of £40,000
- Become a future COO or CFO within 5 years
- Fantastic offices in heart of London
- An opportunity to work in a young and burgeoning business and learn from hugely successful entrepreneurs
- Plenty of room for development and progression
Looking for Financial Operations jobs or Business Consulting and Analyst roles? If you're excited about technology with a desire to get involved in a successful web and mobile agency, apply for this Business Finance & Operations Analyst role in London today!
Discover more graduate FinTech jobs in London. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.