Interested in technology and data? Looking for Graduate Analyst jobs, Data Analyst roles, or Research Analyst positions in London? Want to work for one of the UK's leading intelligence networks within the insurance industry? Apply for this Research Analyst role in London today!
Company profile - Insurance
In this Research Analyst job, you will be joining one of the world’s leading intelligence networks that are shaping the future of insurance and risk management by connecting the industry to technology, data, and analytics providers. They deliver regular events, conferences, newsletters, and weekly podcasts in order to deliver key insights to their audience of insurance organisations. Over the last 5 years, this Insur-Tech startup has seen an exponential growth of 40% year on year and is quickly becoming one of the global leaders in their field. They are now looking for a curious and independent-minded Research Analyst to join their intellectual team of insurance innovators!
Key responsibilities - Research Analyst
In this Research Analyst role, your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking research, development, and proofreading of content, including topic-specific reports, articles, member Q&A and newsletters
- Conducting independent research and data mining from the public domain and consultations with internal experts and clients
- Attending workshops and detailed topical discussions, and sufficiently documenting these to compile strong supporting information for internal files
- Updating and maintaining the core intelligence database platform and generating reports
- Learning and creating content related to the climate and natural perils
- Maintaining and developing best practice and guidance documentation
- Participating in membership calls supporting engagement and renewals
- Attending monthly live evening events
Job requirements - Research Analyst
- BA or BSc degree in a research-based discipline
- Evidence of prior research work and writing from academic life, outside interests, or work experience
- Familiarity with Excel for creating graphs, lists, and pivot tables
- Ability to source, process, and present quantitative and qualitative data on a range of key metrics with attention to detail
- A keen interest in technology and innovation
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- A natural curiosity
- Familiarity in creating data visuals would be an advantage
Benefits of the job - Research Analyst
- A great starting salary of £25,000 - £28,000, depending on experience + discretionary bonus!
- Flexible work location but once covid restrictions are lifted, you will be expected to be in London at least once per week
- An annual £500 training budget to ensure your learning and development is continuous
- 5% pension contribution
- Huge potential for career progression and growth
On the hunt for entry-level analyst jobs and want to kickstart a career as a Research Analyst in London? If you're an analytical graduate with a keen eye for detail and a passion for all things data - apply today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.