Are you searching for internal recruitment jobs in London? A leading research facility anchored within one of the world's biggest tech giants are hiring now.
In this Recruitment Coordinator job, you will be joining one of the world's largest AI companies. Founded in London in 2010, they were acquired by a global technology giant in 2014, and now have additional research centers across Canada, and in California. Based in the hub of King's Cross, the company play a critical role and responsibility in defining how AI research is conducted, and ultimately what it can do for the world and some of its biggest problems.
In this Recruitment Coordinator job, you will play an integral role in the wider people and culture team. There are six Recruitment Managers responsible for overseeing the recruitment life-cycle and candidate experience, and eight other Recruitment Coordinators who support recruitment activities to help find world leading talent for the business. You will be mentored and managed by one of the Recruitment Managers within the research team. You'll be handling confidential data and documents and getting stuck in to the coordination of interviews, there’s huge scope to learn within a collaborative and supportive team.
In this graduate Recruitment Coordinator job, your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling a high-volume of interviews and ensuring they are scheduled accurately with candidates from across the globe
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors and host all candidates ensuring the interview process runs smoothly
- Liaising with external recruitment agencies, ensuring role requirements and interview logistics are communicated clearly
- Dealing efficiently with candidate queries regarding the offer process
- Handling confidential data
- Being a positive and welcoming person as you provide an exceptional service to all candidates, Hiring Managers and new starters
- A high-achieving individual with a strong academic track record
- Ideally a minimum of 6-12 months’ administrative experience in a fast-paced environment where you have handled large amounts of data, or managed diaries
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build strong rapports
- A natural problem solver with the ability to be flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Common-sense in abundance
- Fantastic organisation skills with the ability to juggle many projects at once
- Incredible attention to detail
- Great computer skills and data-entry experience would be a real plus
- A highly collaborative team player who’s not afraid of taking on a fresh challenge
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of between £30,000 - £36,000 depending on experience
- An exceptional opportunity to join the ranks of an inspirational business whose mission is to work towards making high-profile technological breakthroughs that are changing the world we live in, for the better.
- Personal and professional development is taken incredibly seriously at the company – excellent training and support will be on offer
- Generous benefits and perks package
Looking for graduate recruitment or HR graduate jobs in London, and want to work for one of the world's most innovative AI companies? If you have 6-12 month's in a commercial setting, apply for this Recruitment Coordinator job in London today.
Discover more Technology Graduate Jobs in London
Key Account Manager