Looking for Project Coordinator jobs, Project Manager roles or Agile Coach jobs in London? An exciting mobile agency is now looking for a tech-savvy Project Manager to join their London team!
In this Project Manager job in London, you will be joining a web and mobile agency that work with high-profile companies and start-ups to offer complete development services. They pride themselves on their entrepreneurial spirit and strive towards implementing smart digital solutions for their clients across the world.
This is the role for a motivated graduate! You will be on a development scheme to becoming a C-level executive in the business through this role.
Project Manager - Job description
In this Agile Project Manager role, you will be immersed into an exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You will gain a plethora of exposure into both Project Management and agile delivery, internally and externally.
This is a fantastic role to work with one of the most up and coming tech companies in London right now, where their focus is upon solving critical business problems for their broad array of high-end clients.
This role represents the next step to elite leadership for a top graduate with strong experience in agile delivery, project management or business development. You must have clear evidence of success in these types of roles in your career so far.
Project Manager - Key responsibilities
In this Agile Coach opportunity in London, your tasks will involve:
- Coach our high-performing agile teams, designing, building and shipping custom applications that are driven by user needs.
- Craft successful delivery teams with the smartest business brains and best engineers and identify skills gaps so that we can help our clients at a more strategic level.
- Develop your own thought leadership to broaden your knowledge, playing a critical part in shaping the future of the company and inspiring our teams towards sustainable change.
- Challenge our clients to focus on the essential and most valuable parts of their product
- Invest in continuous improvement for yourself and the company through learning & implementing techniques coined by the Toyota Production System (Lean!)
- Train the team and clients on state-of-the-art delivery techniques & approaches
- Provide project visibility using best-in-class tools inspired by Lean's approach
Project Manager - Job requirements
- At least a 2.1 from a top university
- 1-2+ years experience in agile, project delivery or business development with clear examples of success in your field.
- Experience using Agile project management software (such as Trello, JIRA, Asana) and general tools (G-Suite, Microsoft) to improve the delivery of projects.
- A genuine passion for technology, with clear evidence of attempting to venture into this field
- Ideally, you will have experience within a start-up environment
- A growth mindset, and keen to learn new skills
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to keep many plates spinning at once
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ambition to work within an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit
Project Manager - Benefits of the job
- An excellent starting basic salary of £40,000 - £45,000
- Training in agile and lean from day 1
- This role forms part of a leadership programme at the business, which could see you develop into a C-suite executive in 3-5 years.
- Fantastic offices in heart of London
- An opportunity to work in a young and burgeoning business learn from hugely successful entrepreneurs
- Plenty of room for development and progression
Looking to kickstart a career in Project Management and have experience in sales and relationship management? If you're excited about technology with a desire to get involved in a successful web and mobile agency, apply for this Project Management opportunity in London today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.