Interested in Project Manager roles in London? An experienced creative agency are on the lookout for a graduate Project Manager to join their fantastic team!
In this Project Manager graduate job, you will be working at an fast growing agency of creative designers and contractors. They’ve grown from developing portable displays to managing joinery bespoke builds for clients such as Google and Uber. They cover events and exhibitions across the UK and Europe and with 25 years of experience they’ve made a reputable name for themselves.
In this varied graduate Project Manager role, you’ll be managing creative projects from start to finish. You’ll act as an advisory influence for clients, suppliers and contractors whilst coordinating the operations between all parties. Whilst this is not a sales role, you’ll be getting involved in the sales process to secure new and repeat business. You will have direct input across all facets of the business and will be joining a closely-knit team.
In this Project Manager graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Being involved from the initial client briefing, to overseeing logistics, to post-build client and supplier relationship management
- Collating communications between clients, operations teams and suppliers
- Having a keen eye for detail in delivering creative and bespoke builds to client briefs
- Getting involved in the sales process to ensure repeat and new business is secured
- Scoping, developing and managing projects from beginning to end, maintaining detailed awareness of activities and requirements at all times, including project plans, budget plans, and schedules
- Continually looking for ways to improve internal processes
- Ensuring internal and external stakeholders are kept up-to-date, engaged and aware of responsibilities, progress and relevant information
- Degree level educated
- At least 8 months' experience in a project/events management or sales/client facing position (customer service, business development, account management etc.)
- A personable and organised graduate with an excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
- A proactive, enthusiastic and confident individual looking to make their mark
Benefits of the job
- A great basic starting salary of £27,000 + yearly bonuses
- An opportunity to gain fantastic experience in an established business
- International travel opportunities
- All perks associated with working in a WeWork (open bars, free coffee shop, etc, etc)
- The opportunity to work in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same
Looking for Project Manager graduate jobs in London and have at least 8 months' Experience in managing projects or events, or within a sales or client-facing position? Apply for this Graduate Project Manager job today!
Discover more Technology & Digital Graduate Jobs or Creative & Design Industry Jobs in London and across the UK