Looking for Production Assistant jobs in London? Want to kick-start your career at a thriving creative agency? This could be the graduate job role for you!
In this Production Assistant Graduate Job, you will be part of a fast-paced agency that specialises in multi-platform campaigns for Spotify and digital platforms. They are part of a larger publishing group and are growing rapidly! They have a creative and tight-knit culture, if you’re willing to work hard and have a passion for digital then you can progress well in this creative agency.
In this Production Assistant Graduate Job role, you would be required to support the production team in the tasks involved with managing multiple projects at different stages of their life-cycles, as well as with any tasks relating to internal work for RAD and the wider group. You will be helping to ensure projects are delivered to the highest quality whilst managing clients’ expectations and ensuring that client feedback is always followed correctly.
- Assisting in the planning and upkeep of production processes for a variety of digital projects, from project schedules and organising Kanban boards to reviewing project spend post-delivery
- Participating in creative ideation through understanding creative briefs and assisting the team in creating accurate documentation, as well as in copywriting for pre-sale concepts and mock-ups
- Assisting in the QA & testing process
- Admin and reporting duties, helping to maintain internal production tools and CRM software
- Collecting, sourcing and organising creative assets for ongoing campaigns
- Supporting the client services team in building long term, quality relationships with clients at all levels
- Managing multiple responsibilities simultaneously and keeping an awareness of internal resources
- Working closely and confidently with our design and development teams and other internal departments to ensure clear and consistent communication
- Keeping an active interest in the latest developments and news in digital and considering how they apply to our clients or the production process
In this Production Assistant Graduate Job, your responsibilities will include:
- A degree from University
- Some previous experience in a digital agency, this could be in the form of an internship or a placement
- A basic understanding of digital production and ability to pick up new software and tech quickly
- Ease working with Google Suite and Apple products
- Ability to multi-task, strong communication skills and attention to detail
Bonus points for:
- Previous use of several industry standard production tools and CRM/CMSs, such as Trello, Slack, Craft, Jira, InVision
- Previous use of industry standard design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- An active interest in the technical side of web development, as well as in industry standards surrounding UX/UI design
- Fluency in any other European foreign languages
Benefits of the job
- Competitive salary 20,000 - 23,000 (based on experience) and commission structure
- 25 days holiday
- Creative working environment overflowing with talent
- Relaxed office with flexible and remote working options
- Bupa Medical Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- A very close team who enjoy social events regularly
Looking for digital graduate jobs in London and want to join an established creative agency in the heart of the city? If you’re a driven graduate with a can-do attitude, apply for this Production Assistant Graduate Job today!
Discover more Creative Graduate Jobs.