Looking for Product Manager jobs in London, interested in Research and Development and want to work for one of the UK’s leading tax consultancies?
In this Product Manager role in London, you will be joining the London offices of a specialist R&D tax consultancy, whose vision is to assist companies from the ground up to revolutionise R&D claims for their business. A total of £4.4bn was claimed in R&D tax credits by innovative UK companies in 2017-18, and this consultancy want to continue supporting and enabling this figure to increase year on year. Using their expertise and industry knowledge, they want to give business owners the ability to maximise the amount of tax benefit they are eligible for.
In this Product Manager opportunity in London, your aim will be to ensure ease of communication, sharing of resources and data between departments using internal systems. This role will enable the business to scale its client base, whilst maintaining a high quality output. See full details below!
In this Product Manager graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing & understanding the tools the company uses - for communication, sales, marketing, product delivery, user-onboarding (both client and internally).
- Managing the data flow within the company.
- Creating and owning an internal roadmap for the company focusing on outcomes to ensure that technology is optimised within the business.
- Analysis of the status of data within the company, creating workflows to automate processes where possible.
- Constantly reviewing and optimising internal processes in order to find tools or methods to either automate or optimise.
- Instrumental in developing company processes – capable of scaling both quality & quantity.
- Able to manage and facilitate the conducting of Market Research working closely with the marketing manager.
- Owning and developing strategies for the product priorities.
- Analysing Internal Data.
- Collating and analysing of client feedback to inform the wider company.
- Project manage the release process, monitoring data and regularly communicating with stakeholders.
- You have experience in an operational, product or project management role.
- You are data-driven and can use insights to build a business case and understand customer impact in order to influence Sales, Marketing and other key stakeholders.
- You have a customer-centric approach to your work and will pull out all the stops to ensure that is core to our product.
- You have strong organisational skills and have a structured approach to solving problems.
- You can communicate effectively, including being empathetic to the differing and sometimes conflicting needs. You are able to challenge and push back where needed.
- You are responsive and hands-on with all aspects of the work, including helping out other teams to get something across the line.
- You like to bring fresh ideas to the table and driving things forward without much direction.
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of £40,000 - £50,000, depending on experience + 25% annual bonus!
- Fantastic offices in Shoreditch.
- Flexible working - they care about whether you do your job, not where you do it.
- Three company-wide weeks off throughout the year that don’t count toward your leave!
- An onboarding budget to ensure you’ve got your perfect work set-up.
- Health insurance which includes gym membership, health, optical and dental care.
- Huge potential for career progression and growth.
Looking for Product Manager opportunities in London for graduates and want to join a rapidly growing consultancy in the heart of the city? If you’re detail-oriented with great communication skills, apply for this Product Manager position in London today!
Find Finance Graduate Jobs in London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Luke Owen Edmunds
Key Account Manager