Looking for Procurement Manager jobs in London? If you’re a proactive and organised graduate with a background in buying, apply for this Senior Procurement Buyer role in London today.
Our client is on a mission to improve operational performance and achieve unparalleled savings for businesses around the globe. Their patented technology, use of advanced SaaS based analytics and spend automation platform allows organisations of all sizes to secure discounts, which were typically reserved for large enterprises. Their growth and success shows no sign of slowing down and the team are now looking to grow their wonderful North American and UK offices, with a Senior Procurement role in London.
In this Procurement Manager opportunity in London, you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and will work closely with the international offices. You will act as team lead and will be responsible in managing customer demand for goods and services. As Senior Buying Manager you will also oversee all sourcing activity and will lead on tactical and spot buy purchases. You will also ensure your varied customer base have all their procurement needs catered to and are happy with their service. You must be confident using excel and working with data, as you will be instrumental in analysing work flows and finding ways of improving spend efficiency.
Your responsibilities in this Procurement Manager will include:
- Managing effective stakeholder relationships with a varied and expansive customer base
- Managing purchasing operations for multiple customers – ensuring documentation is correctly uploaded onto the relevant CRM and meets GDPR regulations
- Leading a team and assigning work items – providing training and support as and when is required
- Ensuring the wider team’s work is of suitable quality of and meets pre-agreed timelines with customers
- Sourcing bids from supplier network and from the open market, managing quick-bids and supporting higher value sourcing events using our platform
- Reporting of savings and service performance to the Board and external stakeholders when required
- Supporting development of the EU Marketplace and providing your personal expertise and experience in procurement
- A 2.1 in Economics, Buying or Business from a top university
- 3 years’ experience in sourcing and working in procurement operations, ideally with strong knowledge of purchase to pay processes and procurement technology
- CIPS qualfication
- Experience in managing and developing a team
- Excellent attention to detail - you never leave a document unchecked and can quickly spot areas for development in your teams works
- Excel experience - you will have mastered your VLookups and Pivot tables
- A genuine interest in being part of a disruptive and rapidly growing business
- A real team player - you strive for personal and collective success
- A can-do attitude - you approach work with positivity and excitement
- The ability to speak a second language would be a real plus
Benefits of the job
- A competitive starting salary of between £40,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Allocated spend for professional development
- The chance to be part of a globally disruptive business
Interested in Senior Procurement jobs in London and have 3+ years experience working in buying and procurement? Apply for this Procurement Manager role in London today.
Discover more Graduate FMCG Jobs In London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Partner & Key Account Manager