On the hunt for PR graduate jobs and your next Financial PR Job in London, and want to work for one of the UK’s leading independent communications consultancies? Apply for this Senior PR Account Executive job in London today.
In this Senior PR Account Executive graduate job, you will be joining the financial PR team of an independent communications agency, which specialises in corporate communications, financial PR and public affairs for prestigious listed businesses.
Founded 25 years ago and with offices in the heart of the city, they help with strategic guidance and reputational challenges. From planning to execution, they provide clients with integrated programmes, expertise, market intelligence and insightful reporting. They support businesses in achieving their communication goals through measurable work that is ambitious, targeted and high quality.
In this Senior PR job in London, you will be working across several accounts and sectors, with the aim to help plan, manage and implement PR deliverables. You will have an existing breadth of knowledge in financial PR and key contacts under your belt!
In this Senior Account Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients and the media on behalf of the team
- Drafting and distributing content such as newsletters and press releases
- Dealing with the media, analysts and clients
- Carrying out research and working on pitches for new businesses
- Assisting with the organisation and support for client results’ days
- Keeping calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and media lists up to date
- Drafting agendas and media briefings for client and journalist meetings
- Editing presentations and documents as assigned
- Assisting in tracking media coverage and creating client press cuttings
- Supporting on social media and marketing
- Preferably a 2.1 from a top university
- 2-3 years’ experience in financial PR
- Ideally previous experience or exposure working with listed companies
- Strong knowledge of the financial and capital markets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great eye for detail and a self-starter who takes initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A high level of creativity and ability to think outside the box
Benefits of the job
- A competitive starting salary of between £26,000 - £30,000, depending on experience
- Plenty of opportunities for progression
- The opportunity to continue and progress your career in financial PR
- Support and training from senior members of the team and exposure to leading experts within the industry
Looking for the next step in your PR career and on the hunt for graduate PR opportunities in London? If you're a personable graduate with previous experience in Financial PR, apply to this PR Senior Account Executive role in London today!
Keen to work in PR? Take a look at our other PR roles in London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Ques
Head of People Operations