Are you looking for Graduate PR jobs, Junior Account Executive roles or Communications positions in London? Want to work with the biggest names in the technology, finance and professional services sectors? Apply for this PR Account Executive job in London today!
Company profile - Agency
In this PR Account Executive job, you will be joining an award-winning agency that specialises in B2B and B2C PR and content marketing. Working with a huge variety of businesses all over the world, the services they offer range from influencer marketing and social media strategy to crisis communications and market research. With an impressive portfolio of clients that includes the likes of Ernst & Young, HSBC and Legal & General, the company are globally renowned for their bespoke service and innovative approach.
Key responsibilities - PR Account Executive
In this PR Account Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Keeping up to date with key clients within the finance and professional services field
- Reading and learning around the sectors in which clients operate, as well as the general market
- Media monitoring, reading national press and specialist publications, photocopying and circulating relevant articles within client teams
- Producing content for blogs and social media
- Helping senior members of the team to identify key core influencers to engage with for influencer marketing and brand building activities
- Proof-reading clients’ and co-workers’ written work with 100% accuracy
- Researching and maintaining media lists
- Drafting and maintaining status reports
- Arranging and attending press meetings with clients/relevant journalists
- Tracking upcoming features / editorial calendars
- Preparing and researching for upcoming new business pitches
Job requirements - PR Account Executive
- A 2.1 university degree
- Proven experience within PR, at Junior Account Executive / Account Executive level
- A genuine interest and desire to work in the corporate / B2B PR space
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of the PR industry
- Knowledge of distribution channels, audience preferences and limitation of channels
- Solid understanding of social media
Benefits of the job - PR Account Executive
- A great starting salary of £25,000
- A generous 25 day paid holiday, plus a paid birthday day off
- The time between Christmas and New Year off (at least 3 days)
- Regular performance-based reviews
- A bonus for bringing in new business or new employees
- Discounted gym membership
- Interest-free loans for annual rail passes and travelcards
Looking for Graduate jobs in PR or Communications roles and want to work within the financial services sector? If you’re a proactive graduate looking to kick-start your career in PR, apply for this PR Account Executive graduate job in London today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.