On the hunt for PR jobs in London, Graduate PR roles or Account Executive opportunities? Want to work for one of the UK's leading independent communications agencies? Apply for this PR Account Executive job in London today.
Company profile - Communications Agency
In this PR Assistant Account Executive role, you will be joining a creative brand PR agency based in central London. They have an exciting and well-established client base, including eBay, Hyundai, BP, Australian Vintage Wine and Electrolux to name a few. They’re also always fully involved in bringing on new business too. Their team consists of dedicated and motivated individuals who are passionate about communications, brands, and social media. They’re now looking for a Graduate PR Assistant Account Executive to join them on their mission.
Key responsibilities – PR Account Executive
In this Graduate Account Executive job, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting a highly proactive press office, handling media enquiries
- Supporting the team with proactive media relations - contacting journalists and pitching stories
- Writing to a high standard - press releases, social posts, statements
- Engage with and support the team working with influencers
- Develop social content calendars
- Supporting the team on social community management-monitoring, posting tracking
- Support the team on new business with research and analysis
- Undertake account admin tasks such as meeting notes, coverage trackers
- Keep up to date on the latest trends, openings, cultural happening
Job requirements – PR Account Executive
- Preferably a 2.1 from a top university
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great eye for detail and a self-starter who takes initiative
- Relevant commercial experience would be beneficial!
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Benefits of the job - PR Account Executive
- A competitive starting salary of between £23,000- £24,000 DOE
- Plenty of opportunities for progression
- Fantastic Central London location
- Great training programme - both internal and external specialist training
- Regular socials
- Choice of yearly membership
Looking for Graduate jobs in Communications in London? Want to work for a leading communications agency? If you have a keen interest in brands, social media and communications and you're looking to gain invaluable experience in public relations, apply for this PR Account Executive today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability, or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.