On the hunt for Graduate PR opportunities, PR Account Executive roles, or Communications jobs in the UK? Interested in working with clients in the Gaming Sector? Apply for this PR Account Executive job today!
Company profile - PR Agency
In this PR Account Executive job, you will be joining a fast-growing and hugely successful PR Agency that specialises in the Global Gaming Industry. The agency is unique in the sense that it offers both consumer PR, as well as B2B, which is hugely valuable to its high-profile clients (who would otherwise need to hire two agencies). They are a remote team of passionate lifelong gamers who breathe enthusiasm into everything they do; truly understanding the language of the games industry and driving success for their clients.
This team covers PC, mobile, console, VR and blockchain, and a multitude of genres. With huge clients on their books such as Lilith, Ubisoft, Red Bull, Kalypso, Scopely, and Moonton; becoming finalists in the 2021 Sabre awards; and record growth throughout the past year, they are now looking to grow the B2B team with an Account Executive.
Please note, this role will be 100% remote, with quarterly company meetings in London, and social events as often as possible. You can work from anywhere in the UK.
Key responsibilities - PR Account Executive
In this Graduate Account Executive job, your responsibilities will include:
- Brainstorming and conducting feature research, market research, and client research
- Maintaining daily client contact, building a strong relationship with the businesses they partner with
- Managing a relationship with the media with confidence
- Maintaining internal processes (Trello/Google Drive)
- Press release writing and distribution
- Media monitoring (client coverage as well as competitors)
- Creating coverage reports (we use Coveragebook most of the time, but other formats may be required by clients)
- Event management & organisation
- Speaker proposals (for retained clients)
- Staying on top of industry news and trends
Job requirements - PR Account Executive
- A 2.1 degree from university, ideally in a PR related degree such as English, Media & Communications or Journalism
- Some relevant PR related experience (corporate or consumer)
- A demonstrable passion for video games and the gaming industry is absolutely essential; everyone in this company are genuine lifelong gamers!
- A genuine passion to get into PR long-term
- A strategic mindset with previous campaign experience would be useful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with creative flair
- The confidence to communicate effectively with clients and the media
- A good understanding of the media landscape and the role of an account executive
- A willingness to travel for meetings, events and conventions
- A motivated and organised team player with the ability to work independently – you will be working remotely. It’s highly beneficial if you have completed part of your degree remotely to demonstrate this.
Benefits of the job - PR Account Executive
- A competitive starting salary of between £22,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
- Remote working – this is a virtual agency. They organise quarterly team meetings in London and monthly team outings or events
- Opportunities to attend fantastic events in the gaming sector
- The opportunity for training, learning and development, and progression
- Apple MacBook so you’re always working using the best technology
- Autonomy and flexibility on working hours
- Appraisals every 6 months with 360-degree reviews once a year
- Employer contribution to pension scheme
- Individual training plan and internal and external courses available
- The rare chance to join the gaming sector in an exciting B2B PR role!
Looking for Junior PR roles and PR graduate jobs in London? Want to work for an innovative games PR agency? If you have a keen interest in writing and client communication, and you’re looking to kickstart a career in PR, apply for this PR Account Executive job today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.