Looking for media graduate jobs in London, and want to join a leading global executive search company?
In this Personal Assistant & Office Manager job, you will be joining a creative and collaborative global executive search company. Founded in 2006 by three partners with a background in media & communications, they set out to create an executive search company which works with the senior executives and directors in the global media and communications sector. Working with some of the world’s leading brands (including Spotify, Coca-Cola and Amazon, alongside a number of market-leading media companies!), they have established themselves as a big name within the media, communications & marketing sector.
In this Personal Assistant and Office Manager job, you will play an integral role in the growth of the company. You will be given a range of responsibilities, including assisting the founder, organising board meetings, managing the office and supporting the team – meaning that you will need to be able to manage your time effectively in order to assist with the day-to-day running of the business. To be successful in this role it is essential that you are confident, proactive and determined - as you will be the point of contact for multiple stakeholders, dealing with CEOs and directors on a daily basis as well as directly supporting the founder.
In this Personal Assistant & Office Manager job, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the founder with the smooth and efficient running of diaries
- Being the first point of contact for the founder - dealing with questions and responding to enquiries
- Liaising with clients (communications companies, broadcast agencies, advertising agencies and so on) and building effective relationships with CEOs and PAs
- Helping the Global CEO with the organization of board meetings and preparing packs efficiently and confidentially
- Helping draft presentations and briefs for meetings
- Booking internal and external meetings (including high level executive candidates, CEO’s etc), arranging travel and diary management for the founder
- Keeping up to date with industry news and relaying to the founder and other relevant teams
- Supporting search activities (market maps, online search)
- Liaising with clients and building relationships with senior members, both internally and externally
- Organising third party meetings with tact and discretion and leading on the candidate aftercare process
- Being the point of contact for office management (including travel, tech support and building management)
- Taking responsibility for birthdays, events and company updates
- A 2.1 from a good university
- A passion to learn more about the digital industry
- Proven experiences in Office Manager, Personal Assistant or Team Assistant role supporting Directors and High Level Executives in a commercially driven environment
- An interest in media
- A great relationship builder
- The ability to work proactively and independently
- A readiness to take the day-to-day lead in supporting the wider team with account activity
Benefits of the job
- A great graduate starting salary of 23,000 - 27,000, depending on experience
- The opportunity to work closely with senior people in the digital media industry and learn all there is to know about media jobs, marketing jobs and communications jobs in the UK, EMEA and globally
- A wealth of responsibility and autonomy
- Fantastic offices in West London
- Free breakfast daily
- 25 days holiday, plus the offices close over Christmas and New Year!
- The chance to join a sociable and close-knit team who have a wealth of knowledge
Looking for media graduate jobs in London and want to join a leading executive search company who are a big name in the media industry? If you’re a highly personal graduate with ambition in abundance, apply for this Personal Assistant & Office Manager job in London today!
Discover more Media Graduate Jobs in London