Looking for Client Services Executive jobs, Customer Success roles or French-speaking opportunities in Paris? A fantastic FinTech company are on the lookout for an exceptional French-speaking Client Services Executive to join them!
Company profile - Finance SaaS
In this French-speaking client services role, you will be joining the Paris offices of a global finance SaaS company. Their market-leading due diligence app helps companies close more deals faster and powers the entire M&A lifecycle, through the use of data analytics and visualisation, insight, powerful search, and document organisation. Now with over 20 global offices, they are looking to further grow their team in Paris due to continued success.
Please note: This position is based in Paris.
Key responsibilities - Client Success Executive
In this French-speaking job, your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to user inquires through various communication channels including phone, email, and chat
- Assisting users in the setup and configuration of tools and features within tech products
- Using product knowledge, providing support to users who are experiencing simple or more complex issues with products; troubleshooting and directly answering user questions
- Providing educational tutorials and support on the platform’s capabilities and functionality to users
- Building positive relationships while being proactive in anticipating client needs
- Developing knowledge of industry and clients’ use cases, in order to more fully understand the background of support questions
- Capturing client product support requests through internal workflow tools to ensure excellent user experience and support business metrics and reporting
- Participating in mentoring and guidance of less experienced colleagues
Job requirements - Client Success Executive
- Fluency in English and French is essential- both written and spoken
- Live in France (preferred not essential)
- A University degree
- An interest in the financial sector
- Strong technical aptitude and learning agility
- Independent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
Benefits of the job - Client Success Executive
- A great starting salary of 36,000 EUR
- Beautiful Offices in Paris
- Training and development plan offered
- The opportunity to work for a global FinTech firm
Looking for French-language jobs, Client Services jobs or FinTech Graduate Jobs in Paris? If you’re a detail-oriented graduate with great interpersonal skills, apply for this French Speaking Graduate Client Services job today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this