Searching for operations / project manager graduate jobs in Birmingham? Do you want to work for a market leading not-for-profit healthcare provider who have been in operation for over 125 years?
In this Junior Project Manager graduate job, you will be joining a non-profit association with 30 client organisations who specialise in providing affordable health insurance for employees. Based in Birmingham, they have philanthropic roots and a proud history, insuring over 375,000 people through 225,000 policies. They are now looking for an organised graduate with some previous operations / project management experience to join their team as a Junior Project Manager.
In this Junior Project Manager graduate job, you will be given the opportunity to add real value to the company from day one. You will be working towards their strategy by initiating and completing key projects, and balancing day-to-day work activities. This role sits with the Occupation Health department but will be a great opportunity for you to gain exposure to many different areas of the business and learn about the workings of a successful not-for-profit.
In this Junior Project Manager graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Using current best practice, and progressing in line with the agreed milestones
- Leading the development of business cases, project initiation documents, project plans and communications for key business projects using PRINCE2 (or similar) methodologies
- Maintaining strong supplier relationships, providing excellent care for customers and positively influencing colleagues
- Analysing and improving existing business processes using structured and documented techniques
- Providing data reports to other business areas which as sales, marketing and Customer services
- Becoming a technical expert with the various technological platforms used throughout the businesses and managing advanced uses with additional administrator powers
- Writing training manuals and 'how to' guides on new processes for end users and completing induction and training courses
- Continuous improvement and investigatory projects designed to provide both business and personal development
- Performing all ad hoc tasks and duties when required, providing flexibility and cover in a team working environment
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- Proven experience (1 year) in a fast-paced, fast-growing business with a track record of operational delivery in a previous Operations, Project Management, Logistics or similar coordination based role
- Prior experiences using technology platforms such as CRM systems & other SaaS platforms
- Experience using Cohort software would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical ability with a technical mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- The confidence to work autonomously on projects
Benefits of the job
- An excellent starting salary of between 21,000 - 23,000
- 23 days holiday
- A generous pension scheme that contributes double the member’s contribution
- Hands-on training and career progression from the start
- The opportunity to work for a market leading Not-for-profit establish over 125 years ago!
Are you looking for operations jobs and looking to continue your career in project management? If you’re a confident and organised graduate with great communication skills, apply for this Junior Project Manager job in Birmingham today.
Discover more Digital Graduate Jobs