A startup business in the luxury property industry are seeking an Operations Coordinator - so if you're looking for operations graduate jobs in London, apply today!
In this Operations Coordinator graduate job, you will be joining a well renowned startup who rare reinventing shared living into a collective community. This property start-up match compatible groups of people to live in shared high quality all-inclusive homes with a community focus. Having raised nearly 12 million in their Series A seed funding and backed by a top-tier silicon valley-styled European investor, the company are highly acclaimed within the luxury property industry, and are now looking for someone to join their operations team.
In this Operations Coordinator graduate job, you will be the second member of the Home Onboarding Team, taking joint responsibility for bringing their homes to life and help to provide their members the best living experience possible. You’ll need to be a quick learner with ambition in abundance, as you’ll be providing a super-efficient experiences to landlords in order to onboard them into the network while ensuring the set up and furnishing process is smooth, from creating furniture lists to the ordering process and ensuring properties are compliant with individual council regulations. You will need to be flexible, organised, reliable, positive; and have the drive and determination to get things done!
In this Operations Coordinator job, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the ordering process and creating furniture lists, getting budget approval from management
- Putting together project timelines and making sure those timelines are met
- Liaising with third parties on ordering, delivery timelines and logistics
- Making sure that all our homes are compliant with individual council regulations, applying for licences where required
- Be the main contact for our landlords during the home set up process
- Gathering feedback from teams about the quality of items in the home and experience of the home set up process
- Using that feedback to improve the process proactively
- Reviewing the quality of furniture and conducting furniture health checks on a continuous basis
- Building relationships with suppliers to enable us to get better quality items at competitive prices
- Alongside the responsibilities above, you will be encouraged and expected to help with internal process improvements no matter how big or small an idea
- A minimum of a 2.1 degree from a top 20 university
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, fast-growing business with a track record of operational delivery in a previous Operations, Project Management, Logistics, Interior design or similar coordination based role
- You must be resilient and extremely calm under pressure with the ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks is a must, you find pleasure in resolving chaos
- Impeccable attention to detail
- You must be comfortable with tech and have working knowledge of Excel/GSuite
- Are an all-rounder that enjoys getting stuck into lots of different jobs
- You must be personable, friendly and take pride in knowing that sometimes fixing the smallest thing can make the biggest difference to someone’s day
Benefits of the job
- A competitive graduate starting salary of 25,000 - 30,000
- Trips to the pub, team socials / outings
- Equity share in the company
- Unlimited holidays! You take ownership and responsibility of your time
- The opportunity to work in a well-funded rapidly growing start up where you will be given as much additional responsibility and autonomy as you can handle!
- The chance to join a fantastic team who work hard and play hard
- Great located offices in Soho
Are you an extremely organised graduate, looking for Operations Coordinator jobs in London? Apply for this job role today!
Discover more Property Graduate Jobs in London and across the UK!