Looking for Business Analyst, Operations Executive, or Operations Analyst jobs in London? Our client, a respected Asset Management firm, is seeking an Operations Analyst to join their team in the heart of London! - apply today!
Company Profile - Investment Solutions
In this Operations Analyst job in London, you will be joining a global independent investment solutions provider. Our client is famous for managing investments across asset classes, with a particular focus on high-income solutions and market-neutral investing. Soon to turn 30, our client is going from strength to strength and is now looking for a bright and driven graduate to join the Operations division.
Key Responsibilities - Operations Analyst
In this Operations Analyst role your responsibilities will include:
- Running trade, position, and cash reconciliations between the order management portfolio accounting system and administrators, prime broker and custodian banks
- Working with equities (long and short), swaps, bonds, FX, Listed futures, and options
- Daily monitoring of trades, ensure all trades are captured correctly and sent to the relevant counterparties
- Identifying and quickly resolving potential settlement issues and breaks in the system
- Day to day monitoring and processing of corporate actions
- Tracking funds budget and accruals, tracking invoice payments
- Ensuring that the daily, monthly, and NAV checklists are completed
- Writing operational procedures and keeping them up-to-date
- Working closely with the wider departments and providing ad-hoc support as and when
- Running daily compliance checks in the system and keep updated with regulatory changes
- Working to streamline and improve processes where possible
Job Requirements - Operations Analyst
- At least a high 2:1 from a university, in a STEM subject (Economics, Finance, Maths, Physics, Chemistry preferred)
- Commercial exposure to Ops in the financial sphere would be a plus
- Confident and competent Excel user – VLOOKUP’s, Pivot tables, etc
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to keep many plates spinning at once
- Be numerate and confident in Excel
- Be team-oriented and able to develop effective working relationships
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Take initiative and be a self-starter, be willing to get on with work independently
Benefits of the job - Operations Analyst
- An excellent starting basic salary of £30,000
- Fantastic offices in heart of London
- Plenty of room for development and progression
- Learn from experts in the finance and investment world
- Get hands-on working at the heart of a successful company
Looking for Business Consulting roles, Financial Operations, or Analyst roles in London? If you're analytical and have good management skills with a desire to get involved in a successful asset management firm - apply today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.