Looking for Instrumentation Engineering jobs in Hull and want to kick-start a career at an exciting Green Energy start-up? Apply for this Instrumentation Engineer job in Hull today!
In this Instrumentation Engineering graduate job in Hull, you will be joining an exciting start-up who are revolutionising green energy. Our client’s mission is to transform the green energy sector by generating emission-free hydrogen at low cost. Using fusion technology, this start-up produces hydrogen through a ground-breaking plasma process. this results in lower operational costs compared to traditional hydrogen production technology, no Co2 emissions, and more efficient energy than current means. The Hydrogen Council predicts the global hydrogen market will be worth $2.5 trillion by 2050.
In this graduate Engineering role in Hull, you will be joining a small-team start-up who are in their growth and development prototype phase, about to close their series A funding. A-typical from the usual engineering graduate schemes, you’ll get stuck in with design and practical tasks. Working alongside expert engineers and scientists you will gain great responsibility and autonomy within Instrumentation Engineering. You will be designing, setting up and running prototypes of design rigs and sensors.
Please note this Instrumentation Engineer Job is based in Hull.
In this Engineering opportunity for graduates in Hull, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing instrumentation systems to achieve defined test requirements
- Spec instrumentation sensors to meet test conditions and requirements
- Working with design team to integrate instrumentation to test rigs and prototype designs
- Integrating instrumentation system within LabVIEW for control, monitoring and data capture purposes
- Extracting and interpreting test data to support development plan
- Supporting electrical engineering team as required.
- A BEng or MEng in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualifications
- 3-5 years experience within Instrumentation Engineering
- Superb numerical and analytical skills
- Experience designing and running test rigs
- The ability to select and supply instrumentation sensors
- Knowledge of LabVIEW (or equivalent) for integrating instrumentation systems, and control, monitoring and data capture purposes
- Willingness to get hands dirty with practical work as well as design work
- A highly confident communicator who is able to liaise with external clients directly for sourcing products
- A keen interest in the energy sector, clean hydrogen energy, and a passion to transform the sector with emission-free clean hydrogen to battle climate change.
Benefits of the job
- A highly competitive starting salary of £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- An incredible opportunity to join an exciting, fast-paced start-up during their growth phase
- The opportunity to gain lots of responsibility within a small team, with fantastic, experienced engineers and scientists to learn from
- An exciting office space in Hull, with engineering workshop right below the office!
- Opportunity to join a company who’s mission is to combat climate change by revolutionising the global energy system with zero-emission hydrogen.
Looking for Engineering Graduate Jobs in Hull, and want to work for a leading technology company paving the way in sustainable energy? If you’re an ambitious graduate with previous instrumentation engineering experience, apply for this Instrumentation Engineer job in Hull today.
Discover more Engineering Graduate Opportunities in the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Key Account Manager