Looking for Junior Media jobs, Media Executive roles or Account Executive positions in Liverpool? Interested in joining a dynamic retail media agency and want to work with the biggest brands in the health & beauty industry? This brand new Client Account Executive role at a top media agency based in Liverpool could be for you - apply today!
In this Client-facing Media Executive job in Liverpool, you will be joining a multi-award-winning media agency that is the UK leader in retail marketing. The agency prides itself on bringing together brands and retailers to create innovative campaigns and generate brand growth. With the core mission to transform the world of shopper media, they boast an impressive portfolio of clients from across several different sectors – including retail, leisure, and FMCG. This sociable and dynamic team is looking for a Junior Client Account Executive to support a new partnership with the UK's biggest health and beauty retailer.
Client Account Executive - Job description
In this Media Account Executive role, you will join the expert media team of the agency's most exciting Healthy & Beauty client based in Liverpool. Your job will be to manage and build partnerships with the most exciting brands in FMCG, Beauty, and Skincare - amongst these are impressive names like Mac, Dior, and Elizabeth Arden. You will be reporting to the Media Partnership Manager, working in a team to ensure that the in-store marketing campaigns are delivered in the most efficient and effective way. This Junior Media Executive role will enable you to learn everything about the execution of media campaigns – from running fully integrated campaigns and managing brand relationships to putting together new marketing proposals!
Client Account Executive - Key responsibilities
In this Junior Account Executive job, your responsibilities will include:
- Running meetings with brands (F2F or virtual)
- Putting together marketing proposals, from initial brief to conception
- Building presentation of marketing proposal and presenting back to the brand
- Organising pipeline of activity and project management - making sure everything happens on time (social media posting, client meetings and emails)
- Reviewing post-campaign analytics and optimising campaigns
- Streamlining processes
Client Account Executive - Job requirements
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- 12 months experience in a client-facing marketing or media role
- Experience in the development, evaluation and execution of multiple marketing projects
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- Numerically minded
- The ability to build rapport and relationships with ease
- A real interest in the media space
Client Account Executive - Benefits of the job
- A competitive starting salary of £27,500 - £30,000 (+ 10% bonus)
- 25 days holiday
- A company pension scheme
- Hybrid working policy (currently 2 days a week in Liverpool office)
- Cycle to work scheme
- The chance to join a multi-award-winning media agency and learn from renowned experts in their field
- The opportunity to work with some of the biggest beauty and FMCG brands in the world!
Looking for Junior Marketing roles and Marketing Executive opportunities in Liverpool? Want to join a dynamic retail media agency? If you're looking for client-facing jobs in marketing or media, apply for this new Client Account Executive job in Liverpool today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability, or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.