If you're an experienced hospitality manager with a proven track record of delivering excellent service, apply to this exciting Assistant Manager job at Leeds' trendiest restaurant chain!
In this fast-paced Assistant Manager role in Leeds, you'll be joining one of the UK's fastest-growing restaurant chains who are the number one destination for all burger enthusiasts! After starting as a humble burger van over 10 years ago, they have grown to dominate London's hip foodie scene and now boast 11 busy sites across the UK! Due to their recent success, the restaurant chain are in the process of hiring for their bustling site in Leeds city centre and are looking for a dedicated and knowledgeable Assistant Manager, with a passion for hospitality, to join their wonderful team!
In this Assistant Manager job in Leeds, you will have the opportunity to work with a fun and ambitious team, passionate about delivering the best food, drink and service to their customers! You will be responsible for ensuring that the restaurant is fully operational and always running smoothly. You will thrive off working in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment and enjoy leading teams to achieve high customer service and performance levels. The successful candidate will be able to juggle multiple plates at once, including managing the social media, liaising with internal and external stakeholders and keeping on top of stock and labour.
You will work directly with the General Manager, bringing your own personal experience to share with the team, driving brand awareness and ultimately, bringing in new customers! You will be in charge of optimising sales and will have the opportunity to help recruit and manage new team members.
In this Retail Manager job, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the restaurant is fully operational and running smoothly
- Interviewing and hiring suitable employees at all levels
- Guaranteeing compliance with food hygiene procedures
- Maintaining social media and marketing the brand
- Managing purchases and stock levels
- Creating rotas and managing labour costs
- Meeting financial business objectives by preparing budgets and forecasts
- Analysing P&L data and addressing any variances
- 2+ years experience in a Management role within the hospitality sector
- Ability to build rapport over the phone and in-person
- Energy and creativity; positivity and enthusiasm are at the core of their team
- Empathetic, with a clear passion and enthusiasm for their mission
- Excellent personal organisation and attention to detail
- Willing to work in a team, taking initiative to ensure tasks are managed effectively and efficiently
- Works well under pressure, in fast-paced hospitality environments
Benefits of the Job
- A competitive salary of £25,000 - £28,000
- 28 days holiday
- A bucket load of training to help you progress
- Personal development and career development path
- Pension scheme
- Tronc scheme
- Regular staff parties
- 50% discount on food and drink
- Staff meals at work
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.