If you're looking for remote Marketing Manager jobs and have a keen interest in FinTech jobs, apply for this working from home opportunity today!
Our client is recognised for building ground-breaking technology innovations. As a leading crypto platform, their product was built with the aim to give anyone, anywhere, friction free access to the digital economy. If you are looking for a company that is mission driven, on the cutting edge of technological advancement, then our client may just be for you!
In this WFT Marketing Manager role, you’ll be working closely with the Head of Marketing, whilst simultaneously liaising with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. You will be primarily tasked with increasing brand visibility in a crowded and noisy market. In short, you will be acting as the face and voice of the brand, you will love managing all community communications. To be a successful Marketing Manager, you must have a genuine interest in/or exposure to cryptocurrency, as you will be creating engaging content to share on various social media platforms on a daily basis.
Please note: this role is a remote working opportunity - you must be happy with this.
As Marketing Manager in this work from home job, you will be responsible for:
- Defining and implementing social media and communication campaigns, working closely with the Head of Marketing, to align with overarching Marketing strategies
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to deliver and coordinate marketing campaigns around events, podcasts, videos, blogs and PR
- Creating, developing and analysing copy, imagery and other content for social media and communication campaigns
- Being active when responding to content in community forums, social media channels, and messaging groups such as Telegram
- Consistently spotting patterns and looking at ways to optimise and improve process internally
- Keeping up to date with the fast-moving crypto industry, ensuring you’re well aware of all the new developments in De-Fi
- A BA in Marketing/ or MSc in Marketing
- Experience in a Marketing focused role at a crypto company or FinTech scale up
- The ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events, AMAs and webinars)
- You’re able to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Confidence in using photoshop and effectively editing images, graphics and videos for social and marketing - you’ll know what good looks like
- Commercial experience using WordPress
- A natural communicator, you are a real team player and want everyone to succeed
Benefits of the job
- A competitive salary of between £27,000 - £32,000 DOE
- The opportunity to own part of the company through options scheme
- Flexible working hours - get the job down and manage your time how you like
- Fully remote working, no commuting costs!
Looking for Marketing Manager jobs or remote working jobs and want to join a world-renowned FinTech business? If you’re a logical problem-solver with experience in analysing data, apply for this Marketing Manager remote job today!
Discover more Marketing Jobs in the UK, or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Partner & Key Account Manager