Interested in Digital Marketing roles, Marketing Assistant jobs, or Media and Communication positions in London? Want to kick-start your career at a rapidly growing UK-based FinTech company? This fantastic new Marketing and Communications Executive role could be the one for you - apply today!
Company profile - FinTech Company
In this Marketing and Communications Executive job in London, you will be joining the London office of a FinTech company, that is making waves within the financial technology sector. They have been growing rapidly since they opened their doors in 2015, and they have already built close ties with huge players within the financial services sector. Due to continued success, they are now looking to add several talented graduates to their London office!
Key responsibilities – Marketing and Communications Executive
In this Marketing and Communications Executive role your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and implementing the marketing and communications plan including regular B2B content for our wealth management partners, content for clients, use of social media and digital outlets to promote our service, and use of SEO to promote our services
- It will also involve press releases, planning the events calendar, and researching new communication channels
- You will create most of the Insignis communications and brand content including newsletters, thought pieces, new Partner Bank/Product Announcements, rates emails, and carry out website maintenance and improvements.
- Create content for our social media including LinkedIn and Twitter
- You’ll be key in coordinating any events we attend or host for our wealth management and financial advisor partners
- Measure the impact of your work and ROI for the different channels of communication used
Job requirements – Marketing and Communications Executive
- A 2:1 from university
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Good copy-writing skills
- Capacity to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Financial or economic background or education is a plus!
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM systems
- An understanding of wealth management and financial advisory business would be beneficial
- Familiarity with MailChimp and WordPress
Benefits of the job - Marketing and Communications Executive
- A competitive basic salary of between £25,000 - £30,000
- Fantastic offices in Liverpool Street (Mixture of working remotely as well as from the office)
- Extensive training and development scheme
- Internal as well as external training provided
- Join a rapidly growing company with a lot of scope for quick progression
Looking for Marketing Assistant roles in London? Want to join a fast-growing FinTech company in the heart of the city? If you’re a creative graduate with great content creation and analytical skills, apply for this Marketing and Communication Executive job in London today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.