Looking for Marketing Analyst jobs in London and like the sound of working for a modern wedding planning app? Check out this new role in West London!
In this Marketing Analyst job, you will be joining the UK’s leading wedding planning app and website, who provide planning tools, advice and a directory of venues and suppliers to engaged couples. Bringing wedding planning into the modern age, they are using technology to make it as stress-free and rewarding as it should be. In a little over two years since they launched, they now have 1 in 2 of engaged couples in the UK using the app to plan their wedding - and they’re just getting started!
In this Marketing Analyst job, your job will be to help them continue their journey of taking the wedding industry by storm. You will be playing an integral role in the team, getting involved with digital marketing, content development and B2B relations. You will be a representative of the brand and will drive audience growth and retention through the development, execution and tracking of acquisition, sales and community engagement projects through different methods of communication.
In this Marketing Analyst job, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the Supplier Success Manager to build out the supplier focused digital marketing collateral by creating, executing and reporting on growth marketing and sales projects.
- Drive community engagement by creating emails, educational articles and stand-out social content.
- Conduct A/B tests and analyse results to optimise your marketing campaigns across on and offline channels.
- Building relationships with the Bridebook Business Community directly, in order to gather feedback, maximise retention and fuel your upcoming projects.
- Conduct community & competitive analysis and research to understand the current wedding industry landscape.
- Leverage user event data platforms in order to track KPIs and communicate results
- Present findings in regularly scheduled meetings.
- A 2.1 from a Russell Group or top university
- Data-driven and analytically minded - you are able to extract learnings from sets of data and provide solutions.
- Great people and relationship building skills – you must be confident and comfortable interacting with professionals of various backgrounds via different communication outlets (phone, email, social etc.)
- Excellent content writing abilities.
- You love problem solving, learning new skills and applying your learning to different capacities.
- Can think quickly on your feet, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and like a challenge.
- Detial-oriented with a natural intrigue i.e. you just spotted that typo ;)
- Proficient in Excel
Benefits of the job
- A starting salary of 23,000
- Lovely offices in Notting Hill
- The opportunity to work with a high-growth company where they believe in building a team and company culture
- Regular social activities, team events and annual trips
- Additional paid holiday for the entire office over the festive period
- Free team lunch and evening cocktails every Friday
- Casual dress code
- Constant supply of snacks and fruits
If you're searching for Marketing Analyst jobs in London and have a data-driven, analytical mind then apply for this Marketing Analyst graduate job in London today!
Discover more Technology & Digital graduate jobs in London