Looking for Graduate jobs in Technical Support, Technical Assistant jobs or Operations roles in London? A growing Edtech Startup is on the lookout for a personable, tech-savvy graduate to join their team as a Technical Assistant in London - apply today!
In this client-focussed Tech Assistant role in London, you'll be joining an exciting EdTech start-up that is making a huge social impact! This EdTech learning platform provides 1:1 maths tutoring for children across primary and secondary education in the UK. In the last year alone, they have more than doubled the number of lessons being provided and are continuing to scale at pace! They are forecasted to double their revenue next year alongside plans to expand overseas into the US market. Having just secured a multi-million-pound funding round from investors, they are now looking for a Graduate Operations Executive with a technical background to help provide ongoing support to their growing client base.
Technical Assistant - Job description
In this Technical Support role in London, you will have the opportunity to work with a fun and ambitious team, passionate about building a tech start-up and having a social impact on the world. You will be responsible for resolving customer technical queries and providing real-time support during live tutoring sessions. You will work in a team of other Graduate Operations Executives to provide technical support to an ever-expanding customer base. After a rapid year of growth, this Edtech is now partnered with more than 1300+ schools so you will be required to juggle multiple plates at once! Your progression will be clear-cut, with opportunities to learn and determine your own career path.
You must be technically savvy, with a knack for troubleshooting and resolving technical issues. We’re looking for someone who genuinely enjoys providing customer service and feels comfortable working with computers and is familiar with technical troubleshooting – someone whose friends come to them for help to connect to the wireless when the laptop won’t seem
to cooperate. A clear and confident manner on the phone is critical as you’ll be in contact with teachers and I.T specialists throughout the day to navigate through issues. You must have an emphatic nature, with a solutions-oriented approach to dealing with situations as you will be supporting customers between their sessions to improve their experience through analysis, communication and training.
Technical Assistant - Key responsibilities
In this Junior Tech Assistant role in London, your tasks will include:
- Providing first-line technical support to the growing customer base during live tutorials
- Responding to customer queries regarding the Edtech platform and how to use it
- Using excel/salesforce to ensure there are recorded summaries of the day’s sessions
- Providing feedback to the other teams in order to improve user experience
- Escalating customers with significant issues to relevant colleagues
- Communicating and coordinating with our team of Account Managers to ensure a seamless customer experience
Technical Assistant - Job requirements
- Articulate and confident telephone manner
- Knowledge of IT and audio set up for troubleshooting
- Excellent communication and ability to build rapport
- Ability to maintain a calm, solutions-focused approach to dealing with time-pressured issues
- Basic proficiency in MS Office and Google Docs
- Willing to work independently as well as in a team, taking initiative to ensure tasks are managed effectively and efficiently
- Clear passion and enthusiasm for the mission
Technical Assistant - Benefits of the job
- A competitive graduate salary of £26,000 - £28,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working arrangements (2-3 weeks induction period will be based in the Aldgate office)
- Spacious office near Aldgate East
- Vitality healthcare with 50% off Virgin Gym, Bi-weekly free cinema tickets, and a free weekly coffee at Starbucks
- Self-development budget and training
- The opportunity to change the lives of students on a global scale
Looking for Technical Operations roles in London and Tech Support jobs for graduates? If you are a confident and personable graduate looking to gain experience in a customer-facing, technical job, apply to this exciting Technical Assistant role today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.