Looking for Team Coordinator Jobs in London, and want to join a research facility anchored within one of the world's biggest tech giants? Check out this fantastic new Team Coordinator job.
In this Team Coordinator graduate job, you will be joining one of the world's largest AI companies. Founded in London in 2010, they were acquired by a global technology giant in 2014, and now have additional research centres across Canada, and in California. Based in the hub of King's Cross, the company play a critical role and responsibility in defining how AI research is conducted, and ultimately what it can do for the world and some of its biggest problems.
In this Team Coordinator graduate job, you will be working across several different teams, acting as the go-to person for a team of world-class Researchers and Program Managers. You will be working with some of the best and brightest minds, and will need to be an incredibly organised and proactive individual, with brilliant communication skills. An interest in science and technology would also be beneficial - as you'll be working for one of the largest research facilities on the planet!
This opportunity is a rotational programme where you will spend a few months working as a Team Coordinator for various different teams (across research and operations) so that you can learn about all avenues of the business.
In this Team Coordinator graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing scheduling and coordination support for Program Managers and Researchers
- Supporting Research Team Leads and Program Managers with calendar management and any other ad hoc administration
- Coordinating meetings, including group check-ins and milestone progress
- Maintaining up-to-date research milestone data and communicating progress
- Acting as the main point of contact for new joiners in your team to help support their induction experience
- Supporting the team with research visitors
- Ironing out ambiguity and proactively resolving issues
- Assisting with seating logistics and any other onboarding assistance for new starters within your team
- Collating agenda items and following up on outstanding actions from the team
- Anticipating obstacles before they arise and resolving them
- At least 2 years' experience in administration, particularly with managing complex diaries
- A minimum of a 2.1 degree from university
- Someone who is flexible and highly responsive to the needs of the project, team and wider group
- Expert knowledge of using standard office tools, including spreadsheets
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills and intuitively build relationships with highly intelligent people from diverse backgrounds
- Someone who can remain calm under pressure and is able to handle a range of issues with diplomacy and discretion
- Someone who is prepared for anything and willing to roll up their sleeves in order to get the job done - no task is too big or too small
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of £36,000
- An exceptional opportunity to join the ranks of an inspirational business whose mission is to work towards making high-profile technological breakthroughs that are changing the world we live in, for the better
- Personal and professional development is taken incredibly seriously at the company – excellent training and support will be on offer
- Generous benefits and perks package
Looking for Project Management or Team Coordinator Jobs in London, and keen to support the running of a leading tech company? If you have 2 years' experience in an administration-based role, apply for this Team Coordinator graduate job in London today!
Discover more Digital Graduate Jobs in London and across the UK