Looking for sales graduate jobs in London, and want to work for one of the largest technology companies in the world?
On this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be joining one of the largest technology companies in the world. Founded over 100 years ago, this multinational company have always been at the centre of the communications revolution; with the goal to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build better futures. Continuing to grow year on year, they have 150 office locations all over the world, within 2,770 cities and over 160,000 global employees.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be learning about the workings of a multinational technology company. Working collaboratively with the account management team, you will be driving sales activity and working to hit challenging monthly KPIs. You will need to be highly ambitious, with a hard-working attitude and a drive to always go the extra mile; as you will be joining one of the largest and most influential telecommunications companies in the world.
Please note: You will work for this company as a contract worker, on behalf of Give A Grad A Go, on a 12 month contract.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Working in a partnership with Client Partners & Senior Client Partners
- Driving sales activity and building sales funnels in order to hit monthly KPIs
- Providing solutions from the product range that fit client requirements
- Providing feedback on market trends and competitor activity
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on Salesforce to manage the sales pipeline, quote and order entry, drive customer communication and enable activity reporting
- Supporting the sales team in developing detailed account plans to establish forecasts of anticipated revenue
- Appointing customer meetings in line with agreed activity targets
- As experience in the role develops, you will independently manage a small number of accounts, as directed by the Line Manager
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- Previous sales experience is a must
- Knowledge of order management systems is desirable
- A punchy, competitive and sparky individual who is keen to start their career in sales
- Fantastic attention to detail – you will be working with very important data and need to ensure your eye for detail is tip-top
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a large, complex global account team
- Exceptional communication skills and customer focus, with the ability to gain a thorough understanding of the customer needs
- The ability to construct and deliver effective presentations both internally and externally
- The desire to drive solution-related discussions with customers
Benefits of the job
- A great salary of 25,000 with generous additional performance bonus
- Flexibility to work in either Reading or London
- The chance to work for the world’s largest telecommunications company
- The opportunity to kick-start your career in account management at a leading global tech giant
Looking for sales graduate jobs in London and interested in working for the world's largest telecommunications company? If you have a keen interest in tech, apply for this Tech Business Development Executive graduate job in London today.
Discover more Sales Graduate Jobs in London
Browse more Grad Jobs in London & across the UK