Looking for Office Manager Jobs in London? A global research facility are searching for a graduate with an interest in operations to join their fantastic team.
In this Office Manager graduate job, you will be joining one of the world's largest AI companies. Founded in London in 2010, they were acquired by a global technology giant in 2014, and now have additional research centres across Canada, and in California. Based in the hub of King's Cross, the company play a critical role and responsibility in defining how AI research is conducted, and ultimately what it can do for the world and some of its biggest problems.
In this Office Manager job, you will have the chance to join a unique people-first business, which is growing at a remarkable pace. You will be working with some of the best and brightest minds, and will need to be an incredibly organised and proactive individual, with brilliant communication skills. You'll be overseeing essential administrative and operational duties, welcoming visitors into the office and assisting teams with various issues.
In this Office Manager job, your responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming all guests, visitors, contractors etc professionally with a warm manner
- Being helpful and resolve queries, using effective listening, questioning and problem-solving skills
- Overseeing and supporting all deliveries and post to the building
- Obtaining Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) from friends of staff/visitors and liaising with security guards on this
- Essential administrative processes, such as high volume of expenses for staff and logging annual leave and other absences
- Run errands and order stock to manage and maintain standards in reception
- Assisting wider teams with other ad hoc tasks, such as support with hospitality bookings & team lunch bookings
- Working closely with peers in the Admin team, the Ops and Facilities teams, Security and the wider company, to ensure a smooth running office
- Helping look after an inbox of queries from employees
- Presenting to the organisation on behalf of the Front of House team for New starters & expense setups
- A 2.1 in any subject from a top university
- Experience in administration and people-facing roles
- To be flexible and highly responsive to the needs of internal teams
- To have expert knowledge of using standard office tools, including spreadsheets
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills and intuitively build relationships with highly intelligent people from diverse backgrounds
- To be able to remain calm under pressure and is able to handle a range of issues with diplomacy and discretion
- To be prepared for anything, and willing to roll up their sleeves in order to get the job done - no task is too big or too small
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of between £26,000 - £28,000
- An exceptional opportunity to join the ranks of an inspirational business whose mission is to work towards making high-profile technological breakthroughs that are changing the world we live in, for the better
- Personal and professional development is taken incredibly seriously at the company – excellent training and support will be on offer
- Generous benefits and perks package
Looking for Office Manager Jobs in London and keen to support the running of a leading tech company? Apply for this Graduate Office Manager role in London today!
Discover more Digital Graduate Jobs in London