Are you looking for Bid Coordinator Jobs in London? A leading retail tech startup are hiring graduates now; they are looking for a Graduate Bid Coordinator to join their team in London.
In this Graduate Bid Coordinator job, you will be joining an established and highly profitable retail tech startup, that has grown completely organically since their conception in 2014. Their SaaS software is used by a number of retail clients, across 30 different counties, and in 18 languages. With huge clients such as Hugo Boss, M&S, BP and Specsavers on their books, their cloud based product helps to streamline store communications, task management, store reviews and photo uploads – simplifying processes to save time and increase store performance.
In this Graduate Bid Coordinator job, you will be joining and supporting the newly formed sales team. Working alongside the Managing Director and collaboratively with their business development / outbound sales, customer success and product teams, your responsibilities will include evaluating the strength of fit between a prospect’s requirements and the SaaS platform, to capturing requirements from prospects and working with the development team to put together a proof of concept demo and creating bespoke demos for clients. As such you will be supporting the sales process with large prospects (typically those with more than 500 stores) to understand their requirements and prepare demo / proposal materials.
In this Bid Coordinator graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Evaluating the strength of fit between a prospect’s requirements and the SaaS platform capability
- Preparing RFP submissions, proposal documentation and sales presentations
- Capturing requirements from prospects and working with the development team to put together a proof of concept demo if required
- Creating bespoke demos, using appropriate content and articulating solutions for prospects’ requirements
- Supporting the handover of new customers through onboarding to the Customer Success team
- Being able to asses prospective clients needs and introduce an innovative solution that adds tangible value
- A 1st or 2.1 degree from university
- Minimum 6 months’ experience in a Solicitor/Paralegal, Sales Support Executive, Pre Sales consultant, Bid Manager, or Partner Executive/Business Development role
- A logical approach, with the ability organise and structure information, extract the relevant points and ask sensible questions to clarify
- Very strong communication skills, including excellent grammar, with the ability to simply articulate complex concepts
- A high level of attention to detail and an understanding of the importance of excellence in sales materials
- High level of motivation, with an ability to prioritise and hit deadlines.
- A passion for Retail or SaaS platforms
- A self-motivated person who thrives in a startup environment and actively seeks additional responsibility and autonomy
Benefits of the job
- A great graduate starting salary of between £28,000 - £30,000
- Share options after 6 months
- The opportunity to join an innovative startup and make a real impact on their continued growth
- Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation with rapid career progression
- 25 days of holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- great coffee & free fruit
- training allowance, regular networking and learning events.
- Regular team outings and socials
Looking for Graduate Bid Coordinator Jobs in London, and interested in working for a leading retail tech startup? Apply for this new Bid Coordinator role today.
Discover more Technology Graduate Jobs in London and across the UK
Key Account Manager