Looking for German Speaking Sales Jobs in London, and have 1 years' sales experience? If you're interested in working in travel technology, apply for this Business Development Executive job today.
In this German Speaking Sales Executive job, you will be joining a fast-growing tech startup that is revolutionising the world of online travel. Based in the heart of London, their platform is trusted by more than 17,000 hotels all around the world – including Corinthia, Lux Resports and The Ritz. Having secured enormous amounts of funding in the last year, they are growing rapidly - and are seeking a German Speaking Executive to join their expanding team.
In this German Speaking Business Development Executive job, you will be responsible for selling industry-leading software around the world and managing the entire sales process from prospecting to close. You'll need to have 1 years' sales experience, and be fluent in German, in this varied sales role.
In this German Speaking Business Development Executive job, your responsibilities will include:
- Utilising your German language skills to manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting through negotiations to close and transitioning clients to the customer success team
- Understanding customer needs, building trust and creating lasting relationships
- Conducting market territory and market-specific research and become a trusted resource for your prospects and colleagues
- Providing accurate forecasts to the Sales team
- Collaborating with key internal stakeholders including Marketing, Customer Success and our Product Teams to develop our go to market strategy and maximise brand impact
- Achieving sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Continuously demonstrating a hunter sales mentality!
- At least 1 years' sales experience (or experience in a similar client-facing role such as account management)
- A 2.1 from university
- Fluent German & English
- A 2.1 from university
- Experience working with software and strong data analysis skills (including quantitative analysis) and proven critical thinking capability
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to speak with and present to customer C-Level
- Experience within the hospitality industry would be beneficial
Benefits of the job
- A highly competitive starting salary of £30,000, plus generous commission!
- Regular salary reviews – they reward great work!
- A self-development allowance to spend on what you want
- Fun socials and trips abroad
- Free lunch Fridays
Looking for German Sales Jobs in London, and want to work in the travel sector? Apply for this new Business Development Executive job today.
Discover more Sales Graduate Jobs in London