Looking for Executive Assistant Jobs in London and interested in Digital Marketing and Tech? A fantastic opportunity has just opened at rapidly growing business to join their team as an Executive Assistant.
In this Executive Assistant graduate job, you will be joining an award-winning group of companies operating within the lead generation sector of online marketing. They are a technology business that owns and operates data orchestration tech that sits at the cutting edge between the AdTech and MarTech solutions. Their proprietary software platform boasts an exciting array of technology and services that they manage on behalf of their clients who include well-known brands such as Intel, Vodafone, BMW, Sage, etc.
In this Executive Assistant role, you will be joining the company at a time of rapid growth and development. They are in need of a hard-working, flexible individual to support the CEO in a personal assistant capacity, enabling him to focus on the strategic priorities of the business. The opportunities for learning & progression are exciting and unparalleled in this role; one of their previous Executive Assistant's has trained and progressed to head up our Information Security and Compliance function.
In this Executive Assistant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively managing and coordinating the CEO’s diary (both business and personal) including booking restaurants, whilst ensuring effective time management.
- Arranging any required travel and accommodation for the CEO, as well as other staff including the creation of detailed travel itineraries.
- Implementing daily reminders for the CEO at the start of each day
- Sorting through and filing the CEO’s expenses
- Assisting with any reception / facilities / office management work as and when required
- Assisting the CEO with ad-hoc project management tasks as and when required
- Ad hoc personal errands for the CEO including the management of the CEO's properties
- Assisting with any event organisation as and when required
- A 2.1 from a top university
- Bucket loads of common sense with a robust sense of humour
- A professional approach with the ability to handle confidential matters with the utmost discretion
- An excellent command of written and spoken English
- The flexibility to be contacted out of office hours
- The ability to work under pressure with tact and diplomacy
- Relationship-building skills with the ability to meet and manage visitors and liaise with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Interested in and keen to learn about digital marketing
- Experience working within a busy office, including managing your workload autonomously and meeting deadlines.
- An excellent handle of the Microsoft Office Suite
Benefits of the job
- A great starting basic salary of between £20,000 - £25,000
- Unparalleled career progression for outstanding employees.
- Eligibility to join our company health insurance scheme with Vitality after you’ve passed your probationary period
- Workplace pension scheme with Aviva
Looking for Personal Assistant Jobs in London and interested in joining a leading digital firm? Apply for this Executive Assistant graduate role in London today.
Discover more Digital Graduate Jobs in London and across the UK