On the hunt for project manager graduate jobs and interested in consultancy?
In this Client & Project Manager graduate job, you will be working for a Management Consultancy firm based in Central London. This company provide bespoke services to their clients from 1:1 training and group sessions to multifaceted approaches engaging with multiple levels of the business. Due to the tailor-made nature of their solutions, project management and client management operate in tandem to create a seamless service to their clients.
In this Client & Project Manager job, you will be responsible for several clients, acting as the point of contact for day-to-day requests. You will take the lead on coordinating the delivery of specific programmes of work, maintaining the company's high-quality standards. You will work in partnership with Client Directors who manage the relationships with their largest clients, and you may also personally manage several their smaller clients.
In this Client & Project Manager graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships with, and gaining an understanding of clients, ensuring you remain informed of the full range of services they are delivering within each client for which you are responsible
- Collating management information about all activity relating to your clients, including analysis and commentary, to support excellent client management.
- Pro-actively seeking opportunities for new business
- Ensuring that the Client Director is kept notified about client activity and informed of any opportunities or issues
- Working in partnership with learning designers, facilitators, coaches and clients to develop first-class solutions and services that consistently deliver success for everyone
- Scoping, developing and managing projects from beginning to end, maintaining detailed awareness of activities and requirements at all times, including project plans, budget plans, and schedules
- Continually looking for ways to improve internal processes
- Ensuring internal and external stakeholders are kept up-to-date, engaged and aware of responsibilities, progress and relevant information.
- A 2:1 from a top university
- Experience in a customer/client facing position (Customer service, Hospitality, Account Management etc.)
- A personable and organised graduate with an excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
- A proactive, enthusiastic and confident individual looking to make their mark
- An interest in consultancy and project-based work
- Interested in and keen to learn about the high-growth sector
Benefits of the job
- A great starting basic salary of 26,000 - 28,000
- An opportunity to gain fantastic experience in an established business
- Great offices located in Central London
If you have graduated with a 2.1 from University and are looking for Client & Project Manager graduate jobs in London, apply for this exciting job role today!
Discover more Technology Graduate Jobs in London