Are you interested in Partnerships Manager, Client Services Manager or Account Manager Graduate Jobs in London and have experience working with small businesses? A leading tech startup are hiring now - apply for this Partnerships Manager job in London today!
In this Partnerships Manager job in London, you will be joining a tech start up, backed by world-class venture capital investors including Macquarie, Global Founders Capital, Picus Capital and JamJar, the investment fund from the founders of Innocent drinks. Originally formed as a government scheme to make homes more eco friendly, they have since privatised and changed their business module to focus on a SAAS model. They've been incredibly successful and now work with small to mid size businesses all across the UK. They've managed to do well during 2020 and have recently won £4m in funding.
In this graduate Partnership job in London, you will join a newly formed Success team to establish long term partnerships with their new clients. As the sales team continue outreach, you will convert new clients into large scale repeat business. You will need to use your people skills for outreach and analytical skills (both qualitative and quantitative) to monitor trends and develop new strategies for engagement.
In this Partnerships Manager graduate opportunity in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with clients from the outset, to gain a deep understanding of their business model, its strengths and weaknesses, the motivations of the client and their fit as a partner
- Identify themes of challenges and opportunities experienced by a range of clients, for example develop scalable solutions
- Collaborate with teams across the business (e.g. Operations and Product) to implement these solutions
- Work directly with specific clients to deliver solutions, in a way that cements you as a trusted partner to them
- Managing special projects with individual clients
- A minimum of a 2.1 degree from a top university
- 1+ years experience working directly with small businesses, in a partnerships, sales/account management/client success setting
- Experience working with small clients on commerce sites like Amazon, etsy or working directly with engineers or installations companies a benefit but not essential
- A keen eye for detail - you will need to identify and implement areas of improvement within the business
- Comfortable with data analysis
- Assertive with clients
- A strong work ethic and a proactive approach
Benefits of the job
- A highly competitive starting salary of £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- Fantastic opportunities for professional development
- A lively and sociable start-up environment and all the other benefits of working in startups
- The opportunity to help shape a fast-growing startup
- Healthy snacks, fruits and exercise classes
- Weekly “two for the price of none” happy hour, regular team dinners
- Access to Headspace, the meditation app
- Discounted gym membership
Looking for graduate startups jobs in London or client facing jobs in London? Want to work for one of London's fastest-growing Tech Startups? Apply for this Partnerships Manager opportunity for graduates in London today.
Find graduate jobs in startups or other Account Management roles in London and across the UK.
Key Account Manager