Looking for Customer Success roles, French Speaking B2B Client-facing jobs, and Account Manager jobs in London? Want to work for a leading tech platform? Apply to this Customer Success Executive role today!
Company profile - Retail Tech Startup
In this Customer Success Executive job in London, you will be joining an established and highly profitable retail tech startup, which has grown completely organically since its conception in 2014. Its SaaS software is used by a number of retail clients, across 30 different counties, and in 18 languages. With huge clients such as Hugo Boss, M&S, BP, and Specsavers on their books, their cloud-based product helps to streamline store communications, task management, store reviews, and photo uploads – simplifying processes to save time and increase store performance.
This company has recently joined a globally successful technology group who are the leaders in cloud-based technology, so there is a vacancy open on their brilliant Customer Success team that is at the heart of the business!
Job Description - Customer Success Executive (French Speaking)
In this Customer Success Account Manager job in London, you'll be joining a tech startup that totally prides itself on its deliverance of exceptional customer journeys, a key contributor to its global success. You will join the onboarding team, and work with both English and French-speaking clients, gaining extensive experience in supporting customers through their onboarding process, and configuring the platform to best support their business requirements.
Over time you will build up a deep understanding of the product, allowing you to help our customers to fulfil their business objectives and maximize ROI.
There is scope for international travel, and the successful candidate will find lots of opportunities to progress their career in Customer Success.
Key responsibilities - Customer Success Executive (French Speaking)
In this Onboarding Executive job in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a consultative and personal approach to developing strong relationships with both French and English-speaking clients
- Supporting the domain set-up process, ensuring new domains are set up correctly for customers’ requirements (including technical integrations)
- Providing a dedicated end-to-end client onboarding & change management service; developing a thorough understanding of your client's business and their requirements
- Create and manage project plans for each customer; ensuring key deliverables and milestones are reached
- Identifying key stakeholders and their needs, “mapping” the customers’ organisation
- Providing high-quality system training for key user groups & guidance on best practice
- Listening and qualifying customer product requests; understanding their requirements, and feeding this into the product team to help develop the product
- Developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty
- Analysing and monitoring system usage and utilising data insights
- Driving initial adoption & success through regular workshops and account reviews
- Educating customers on product capabilities & new features
Job requirements - Customer Success Executive (French Speaking)
- 1 year + experience in a client-facing role (Account Management, Customer Success, Recruitment, Sales etc.)
- Fluent in both French and English
- Professional experience managing stakeholders in both French and English desired
- A highly driven and confident graduate, with a strong academic record, who loves to learn
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, in French and English
- Fantastic problem solving and organisational skills - you'll be skilled in managing multiple projects at once
- Strong analytical ability and comfortable working with client data
- Able to grasp new technologies quickly
- A passion for Retail or SaaS platforms - previous experience in these industries would be advantageous
- A self-motivated person who thrives in a startup environment and actively seeks additional responsibility and autonomy
Benefits of the Job - Customer Success Executive (French Speaking)
- A great starting salary of £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience, plus bonus (up to 20%!)
- The opportunity to join an innovative and successful startup and make a real impact on their continued growth
- Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation with rapid career progression
- Opportunity for international travel
- Fantastic office location in Shoreditch
- 25 days of holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Immersive training
- Regular team outings and socials
Looking for French Speaking Account Management roles and Client Services opportunities in London? Want to work for a top SaaS platform? If you have customer-facing experience and you're looking for the next step in your career, apply for this Customer Success Executive job today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.