An innovative tech company are on the hunt for an analytical graduate with 6 months’ commercial experience – if you’re interested in Operations graduate jobs and Client Services jobs in London, apply today!
In this Client Services Executive graduate role, you will be working for a rapidly expanding tech company, who help high-street retailers and prestigious property owners make commercial decisions with highly accurate insight data. Using cutting edge computer vision technology, they provide insights on demographic behaviours, customer conversion rates and consumer traffic flow. Now looking to scale, they are searching for a Client Services superstar to join their fantastic team.
In this Client Relationship Executive role, you’ll be the first port of call for client support requests across all the different channels. You’ll be tasked with ensuring the business delivers their solutions effectively and reliably to their varied client base, as well as taking ownership of process improvement. You’ll be working directly with the COO and implementation manager, so must feel comfortable reporting to Senior Management
In this Client Services Assistant job in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Helping the client base get the most out of their subscription. You will be supporting clients with any issues they may face across the various channels and support systems.
- Thinking of ways in which the process can be improved and streamlined
- Proactively spotting patterns in frustrations or hopes of clients and relaying feedback to the team
- Ensuring the business are consistently customer-focused and helping to build an infallible process!
- Managing both internal and external stakeholders
- Liaising directly with clients to develop a deeper understanding of what they're really looking for from their partnership
- Providing support to the Operations team, as and when is needed
- A minimum of a 2.1 in a BSc subject
- Excellent communication skills - you know how to build rapport with anyone and everyone
- Experience working in a commercial environment is essential - ideally where you've had to raise tickets/ respond to client feedback
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- A genuine interest in tech – learning about new technologies will be part and parcel of the role
- The desire to drive solution-related discussions with internal and external stakeholders
- A collaborative, team player that’s not afraid of taking on a new challenge
Benefits of the job
- A competitive starting salary of £25,000
- Generous share options!
- The opportunity to work with Senior Management from the get-go
- Offices in Paddington
Looking for operations jobs and client relationship jobs in London and want to take the next step in your career? If you’re an analytical graduate who wants to be part of company growth, apply for this Client Services job in London today.
Discover more Technology Graduate Jobs in London. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Partner & Key Account Manager