Looking for a Graduate Sales role in a fast-paced, exciting industry? Searching for a career in Property? Based in the heart of London, this impressive PropTech business, shaking up the property industry, is looking for a Business Developer to join their growing team!
Company profile - PropTech
In this Business Development role, you will be joining an established fantastic property business based in Shoreditch. Over the last 5+ years, they have been shaking up the property industry, with a modern approach to advising creative, fashion, and technology companies on their office moves across Central London.
Their success has also been rewarded through the receipt of various awards, including a prestigious place on the Startups 100 and an Amazon Growing Business Award.
Job description - Business Development Executive
This role is primarily a graduate outbound sales position, requiring the successful candidate to book pitches and establish exciting new business opportunities! This Business Developer role sits within the wider sales team that supports the pipeline of the business and plays an integral part in the success of the company.
Key responsibilities - Business Development Executive
The purpose of the role is to establish new business opportunities through the identification and development of outbound sales leads.
Responsibilities will include:
- Following up and chasing new business opportunities
- Cold calling potential clients
- Calling and booking meetings with potential clients
- Development and maintenance of the company CRM
- Self-sourcing new business opportunities
- Hitting KPIs and working to targets
Job requirements - Business Development Executive
- 6 months - 1 year experience working in Sales
- Proven record of hitting targets
- Excellent telephone manner & interpersonal skills
- A desire to progress and develop in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and clear communication skills
- Experience in property market is not necessary
Benefits of the job - Business Development Executive
- A competitive starting salary of £25,000 - £28,000 (DOE) plus £20,000 OTE
- Uncapped commission
- 25 days annual leave and an additional days holiday for your birthday
- Team annual trip (Performance Based - the team have just got back from Amsterdam! Berlin 2018, New York 2019)
- Private GP service and annual health assessment
- Professional development and training
- Company Laptop
- Juno (wellbeing app): £75 to spend on wellbeing a month.
- Inclusive and supportive team culture
- Monthly and Quarterly Team Socials
- Beautiful office in Shoreditch
Looking for Business Development jobs in London? After Graduate Business jobs? Want to join a game-changing property startup company? If you’re an experienced and ambitious salesperson who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, apply for this job in London today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this