Looking for Operations Graduate Jobs in London, and want to work for a leading startup business in the luxury property industry? This new graduate operations role could be the ideal next step in your career.
In this Operations Coordinator graduate job, you will be joining a renowned startup who are reinventing shared living into a collective community. This property start-up match compatible groups of people to live in shared high quality all-inclusive homes with a community focus. Having raised nearly £12 million in their Series A seed funding and backed by a top-tier silicon valley-styled European investor, the company are highly acclaimed within the luxury property industry, and are now looking for someone to join their operations team.
In this Operations Coordinator graduate job, you will be working in a tight-knit team, learning about the ins-and-outs of the service, and efficiently helping community members with any issues or concerns they may have regarding their properties. You’ll need to be a quick learner with ambition in abundance, as you’ll be providing a super-efficient experiences to ensure the product and service they’re offering to members is second to none, from handling maintenance, move in/move outs, compliance and other inclusive members services. You will need to be flexible, organised, reliable, positive; and have the drive and determination to get things done!
In this Operations Coordinator job, your responsibilities will include:
- Helping to ensure that when maintenance issues occur they are resolved urgently
- Scheduling the time of the internal repairs team, booking external contractors or coordinating with building management and organising proactive maintenance to prevent issues occurring
- Ensuring a seamless transition when any members move in or out of their homes
- Organising maintenance work, inventory and cleaning.
- Ensuring that all homes are fully compliant with current regulations such as fire and gas safety
- Organising high-quality housekeeping services, consumable deliveries and home inspections, keeping track of the team, costs and service standards as part of the all-inclusive services
- Alongside the responsibilities above, you will be encouraged and expected to help with internal process improvements no matter how big or small an idea
- A minimum of a 2.1 degree from a top university
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, fast-growing business with a track record of operational delivery in a previous Operations, Project Management, Logistics or similar coordination based role
- You must be resilient and extremely calm under pressure with the ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks is a must, you find pleasure in resolving chaos
- Impeccable attention to detail
- You must be comfortable with tech and have working knowledge of Excel/GSuite
- Are an all-rounder that enjoys getting stuck into lots of different jobs
- You must be personable, friendly and take pride in knowing that sometimes fixing the smallest thing can make the biggest difference to someone’s day
Benefits of the job
- A competitive graduate starting salary of £25,000 - £30,000
- Trips to the pub, team socials / outings
- Equity share in the company
- Unlimited holidays! You take ownership and responsibility of your time
- The opportunity to work in a well-funded rapidly growing start up where you will be given as much additional responsibility and autonomy as you can handle!
- The chance to join a fantastic team who work hard and play hard
Are you an extremely organised graduate, looking for Operations Coordinator jobs in London? Apply for this job role today!
Discover more Property Graduate Jobs in London and across the UK
Key Account Manager