The worlds largest commercial real estate services company are seeking an Operations Coordinator - so if you're looking for operations graduate jobs in London, apply today!
In this Operations Coordinator graduate job, you will be joining the world’s largest commercial real estate services company. This property business provide Advisory and Transaction Services, Building Consultancy, Capital Markets, Development, Global Workplace Solutions, Valuation & Advisory Services and Investment Management. Their client basis includes 90 of the Fortune 100 Companies including Twitter, Google, Facebook, Lloyds Banking Group and Credit Suisse. They are the current Fortune #1 Most Admired Real Estate Company in the World, and with over $105 billion worth of assets under their management they are the biggest players in the game.
In this Operations Coordinator graduate job, you will be working in a tight-knit team, learning about the ins-and-outs of the service, and directly supporting the Client Solutions Director in creating proposals for potential clients within the bidding process. You will also be performing vital administrative duties and reaching out to a wide range of people within the business across all levels of seniority. You will need to be flexible, organised, reliable, positive; and have the drive and determination to get things done!
In this Operations Coordinator job, your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as bid coordinator, organising responsibilities matrix and due dates for all deliverables
- Maintaining the client solutions database/library, including standard marketing collateral and case studies, Project Manager CVs and past RFP responses
- Maintaining the customer relationship database (Salesforce)
- Rolling out a new customer feedback reporting system
- Assisting the Bid Manager and Client Solutions Manager with creating material
- Updating of the Microsoft Teams sales pipeline report
- Writing and distributing internal communications, newsletters, and new starter emails
- Performing ad-hoc duties for the wider team (i.e. admin, marketing, assisting with internal event planning)
- Alongside the responsibilities above, you will be encouraged and expected to help with internal process improvements no matter how big or small an idea
- A minimum of a 2.1 degree from a top 20 university, ideally within humanities
- Ideally you will have 6 months experience with a track record of operational delivery in a previous Operations, Project Management, Logistics or similar coordination-based role
- Experience within the property sector would be an advantage
- You must be resilient and extremely calm under pressure with the ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks is a must
- Impeccable attention to detail and enjoys getting stuck into lots of different jobs
- You must be comfortable with tech and have working knowledge of Excel/GSuite
- InDesign experience desirable
- You must be personable, friendly and display a willingness to ramp up and put in extra effort when workloads are high and deadlines are looming
Benefits of the job
- A competitive graduate starting salary of 23,000 - 25,000
- Regular social events, ranging from monthly department socials, to their annual three-peaks challenge for charity and regularly partake in various sporting leagues
- The opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 business and the world’s largest commercial real estate services company
- Stunning modern offices based in London Bridge
Are you an extremely organised graduate, looking for Operations Coordinator jobs in London? If you're a graduate interested in real estate / property graduate jobs, apply today.
Discover more graduate Property & Retail Jobs in London and across the UK