Looking for Property Graduate Jobs in London, and interested in working for a fast-growing property startup? This new Client Services Executive graduate job could be perfect for you!
In this new Client Services Executive job, you'll be working for a fast-growing property startup who are reinventing shared living into a collective community. This leading business match compatible groups of people to live in shared high quality all-inclusive homes with a community focus. Having raised nearly £12 million in their Series A seed funding and backed by a top-tier silicon valley-styled European investor, the company are highly acclaimed within the luxury property industry.
In this Client Services Executive job, you will be responsible for managing relationships within the company’s community. You will need to make sure that they are always aware of the members’ events, and that they receive an exceptional service. As well as managing existing relationships, you must be confident in welcoming and introducing new members to the community - as you'll be acting as an ambassadors for all members!
In this Client Services Executive job, your responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming new members, and helping them through their journey by building connections and relationships with members
- Promoting members’ events, interactions and socialising by being active and visible within the community
- Managing members and building the alumni community
- Ensuring the delivery of great experiences leading to member retention
- Liaising with the in-house operations team to address any issues or requests
- Receiving member’s feedback and creating action plans around it
- Connecting members locally and across the wider community increasing member’s engagement and community expansion
- Keeping members up to date on what is happening in their homes on a weekly basis
In this Graduate Client Services Executive job, you'll need:
- A 2.1 from a top university
- A Minimum of 6 month working in Events Management, Customer Success/Client Services or Account Management
- A strong cultural awareness with the ability to liaise with multiple members
- Some experience in building a social networking community - for example, via Facebook or Instagram
- A genuine passion and proven successful customer experience background
- A self-starter & entrepreneur, with excellent time-management skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to adapt quickly to meet the needs of members in the community
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Having a second language would be a bonus!
Benefits of the job
- A competitive graduate starting salary of between £25,000 - £30,000
- Plenty of trips to the pub, team socials / outings
- Equity share in the company
- Unlimited holidays! You take ownership and responsibility of your time
- The opportunity to work in a well-funded rapidly growing startup where you will be given as much additional responsibility and autonomy as you can handle!
- The chance to join a fantastic team who work hard and play hard
Looking for Property Graduate Jobs in London? Want to work for a fast-growing property startup? If you're a great relationship builder with an interest in property, apply for this Graduate Client Services Executive job in London today.
Discover more Property Graduate Jobs in London and across the UK
Key Account Manager