Looking for Graduate Sales Jobs in London within a scaling innovative retail tech startup? Take a look at this new Graduate Business Development Executive opportunity in London.
In this graduate sales job, you will be joining an established and highly profitable retail tech startup, that has grown completely organically since their conception in 2014. Their SaaS software is used by a number of retail clients, across 30 different counties, and in 22 languages. With huge clients such as Hugo Boss, Lacoste, M&S, BP and Jack Wills on their books, their cloud based product helps to streamline store communications, task management, store reviews and photo uploads – simplifying processes to save time and increase store performance.
In this Graduate Business Development Executive job in London, you will be joining the newly formed sales team, with the aim of growing the companies client base through targeted research and lead generation. You will be at the forefront of commercial efforts, supporting the Business Development Manager with the early stage of the sales cycle, where your hard-work, grit and hustle will have a direct impact on revenue. You will need to be determined, motivated and resilient, as you will have responsibility of ownership of all lead generation activities, researching, contacting and engaging with prospective clients. You will be expected to take charge of your own lead generation campaigns, in order to introduce the innovative solutions that adds tangible value to clients.
In this Sales Executive job in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out research into relevant markets and building up your own list of outbound relevant leads
- You'll be working to create, update and clean accurate data on the CRM sales system
- Managing the lead pipeline/lead generation to ensure consistent prospective leads
- Using LinkedIn and other online sources to identify prospects, develop opportunities and leads.
- Developing your pitch structure – being able to uncover prospective clients needs and introduce an innovative solution that adds tangible value
- Providing a consultative and personal approach to target and engage senior managers in large retailers, starting the journey to transform their retail operations
- Booking in product demonstrations for the Sales & Marketing Executive and Managing Director
- A highly driven graduate, ideally with a minimum degree result of a 2.1
- 6 months’ experience in Business Development, Recruitment or a cold calling Sales-based role is beneficial
- Strong research skills are essential within this role
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for Retail or SaaS platforms
- Growth mindset; not afraid to try new approaches, turning mistakes or failures into a learning opportunity
- A self-motivated person who thrives in a startup environment and actively seeks additional responsibility and autonomy
- Someone who is highly target-driven and possesses a results-orientated work ethic
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of £25,000 (OTE £30k)
- Share options after 6 months
- The opportunity to join an innovative startup and make a real impact on their continued growth
- Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation with rapid career progression
- 25 days of holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Training allowance, regular networking and learning events.
- They're just brought on an independent sales coach to help with training and development
- Regular team outings and socials
Looking for sales graduate jobs and to kick-start a career in sales at a fast-growing retail tech platform? If you’re an ambitious graduate with excellent communication skills and previous sales experience, apply to this Graduate Business Development Executive role in London today!
Discover more Sales & Business Development Graduate Jobs in London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Key Account Manager