Are you looking for research graduate jobs in London? Do you want to join an award-winning recruitment agency who work with businesses ranging from exciting young startups to huge multinationals like Virgin, PepsiCo, Mitsubishi and News UK? You’re in luck – we are looking for a Graduate Research Associate to join our growing team!
In this Graduate Research Associate job, you will be joining the close-knit team here at Give A Grad A Go. We work across many different sectors, including IT & Tech, Marketing & Advertising, Banking & Finance and FinTech, on roles ranging from entry-level graduate schemes through to 2nd and 3rd level career opportunities. Having now helped nearly 3,000 graduates find their ideal jobs, we are now looking for our next wave of Graduate Research Associates to join our award-winning recruitment team – could you be our newest member?
In this Graduate Research Associate job, you will be joining our dynamic team of Resourcers, responsible for managing applications, sourcing, screening and interviewing graduates for their respective industry-specialist teams. Alongside their day to day duties, Resourcers are also there to lend a helping hand to members of the Give A Grad A Go network, whether it be giving advice on which roles would suit different graduates’ skill sets, or tips on how to create the perfect CV. You will need to have a knack for speaking to people and a high level of empathy – as you’ll be responsible maintaining relationships with applicants and helping them find the perfect job role.
In this Graduate Research Associate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Contacting and profiling all new applicants and member registrations on the Give A Grad A Go website
- Responding to applications and compiling shortlists for respective team roles
- Arranging interviews for graduates to come in and meet with you and your Consultant
- Helping graduates apply for opportunities that are right for them
- Sharing detailed shortlists of potential strong graduates with your Consultant when new client briefs come in
- Keeping on top of admin and providing indispensable support to your Consultant
- Becoming an expert in your field – keeping tabs on industry hiring trends and news
- A 2.1 or above from a top university
- Evidence of having worked in a fast-paced environment – whilst office experience would be ideal, having been a part of a busy retail or hospitality team is hugely relevant too
- A great work ethic twinned with an excellent academic or commercial track record
- Commercial maturity – this role is very consultative, and you’ll need to show candidates that we are looking out for them, and that they are in safe hands
- Someone who can keep lots of plates spinning at once – you will be supporting a team of busy Consultants who will brief you on up to 12 roles at any one time, so keeping on top of admin and being super organised is crucial
Benefits of the job
- A great basic salary of £23,000 (OTE £30,000)
- Access to our private medical insurance scheme after 3 months, plus fresh fruit delivered to the office each week!
- Early finishes most Fridays – making your weekend feel that bit longer!
- Plenty of team nights out, monthly socials and other fun events
- You won’t have to stash your holidays here – we close between Christmas and New Year, and those days don't come out of your holiday allowance
- Flexible working hours
- We take your personal and professional development seriously – thanks to monthly and quarterly reviews we help you to put together your own plan for how you would like your career to progress within the business
- Access to fantastic in-house and external training
Looking for graduate research jobs in London and want to join a leading recruitment agency? If you’re a personable graduate looking to kick-start your recruitment career, apply for this Graduate Research Associate job in London today!
Discover more Graduate Jobs
Head of People Operations