On the hunt for PR graduate jobs in London, and want to work with big-name clients in the luxury property, interiors, retail and travel sectors? This Junior Account Executive job in London could be the one for you - apply today!
In this Junior Account Executive job, you will be joining a boutique PR agency based in the heart of London. Offering services in targeted media relations, copywriting, social media and crisis management, they are well-renowned for launching a number of startups; ranging from organic food to sports accessories. They work with some of the best-known businesses in the UK retail and property sectors - from top-end developers to housing associations and interiors designers.
In this Junior PR job in London, you will gain invaluable insight into the daily workings of the press office duties. On a day-to-day basis, your role will involve a huge range of responsibilities – including media monitoring, drafting press releases and coming up with fantastic out-of-the-box ideas for PR campaigns. You’ll need to be an enthusiastic individual with a proactive and adaptable approach, as you will be hitting the ground running - being both client and media-facing from the offset.
In this Graduate Account Executive job, your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting press releases, market comments and website copy
- Generating ideas and providing creative input for PR campaigns
- Assisting with the coordination of live PR events and property launches
- Media monitoring, reporting, and collating press cuttings
- Creating content for and managing social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram) for 3-4 clients
- Content generation and scheduling
- Drafting blog content
- Keeping abreast of social media trends, tools and new platforms
- Developing an understanding of the property and interiors sectors – from top-end developers to housing associations and interiors designers
- Attending client meetings
- A 2.1 from a top university
- An enthusiastic graduate with a proven interest in PR
- Design experience is a plus! (but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills - you will be working with multiple team members across the agency
- Previous media-based or creative agency experience is beneficial, but not essential
- A positive attitude and a willingness to take on a range of tasks
- Excellent organisational and a proactive approach to ensure that all tasks are completed in a time effective manner
- An interest in the property sector would be a huge plus
- A good knowledge of social media
Benefits of the job
- A great salary of £19,000
- Plenty of team and client socials
- 20 days holiday, plus the days that fall between Christmas and New Year
- Summer hours: 4.30pm finish on a Friday in June, July and August
- 1 ‘Personal Hour’ per calendar month
- A pension scheme
- Plenty of support and training from senior members of the team
Looking for PR graduate jobs in London and want to kickstart a career in PR at an award-winning agency? If you’re looking to gain invaluable experience in public relations, apply for this Junior Account Executive job in London today!
Keen to work in PR? Take a look at our other PR roles in London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Head of People Operations